Looking for riders thursday 16th or Friday 17th maybe up to Haliburton area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for riders thursday 16th or Friday 17th maybe up to Haliburton area

willowstrom

Hi I have Thirsday & Friday off looking for anyone who can get out during the day either days. Dont mind who wants to come cruisers, tourers or sports, mature like me or younger plan is too hit some nice scenery & some twistys.

I am heading out of Newmarket but can hook up anywhere along the way.

Looking into taking Friday off. Had planned on taking next Tuesday (21st) off to do a "Summer Solstice" Ride but Tuesday is proving difficult for some of my riding friends. Will let you know.

Do you have a destination or route in mind?

i'm off thursday by 11am and friday by 1 pm. i'd do a haliburton ride if the weather is good!

PM sent I am looking at the map now I went to Haliburton with a guy from on here lst week & we did the 500 roads which I know a little. Depends how far people want to go I want for I was looking at some of the roads north of Barrie as I have not been there yet but I love twistys hence the ride to Haliburton. I went last year to Willberforce & Dorset on a Vstrom group ride & loved it there.

Can't make it this Friday but would love to join in for a ride in the future. We usually head a little more east to find the twisties so if you know of a great route that would be fine. Located north of you south end of Lake Simcoe.

Last edited:
I'm interested in joining this ride, for Thursday.
Meeting place and time?

I'm familiar with Sam's at Stouffville & Woodbine; Cdn Vintage riders meet there on Sunday morning.

Last edited:
im off friday, what time did u wanna meetup, and what time did u think of coming back?

Also good on Friday, may I suggest that we meet at the Shell/Tim Hurtons just east of HWY 400 on Innisfil Beach Rd at 9:00 AM. This is just south of Barrie (off 400) and before the good roads. I am riding from East York (Toronto)

Have sent a route suggestion (Muskoka) to OP

i'm good for friday...

Last edited:
id be good to meet where STARSHIP suggested :) and 9am is perfect time too :)
go out riding for the rest of the day :D why not!!

For those of you in the gta, do you want to meet at 400 and Rutherford, at 8:00 and leave at 8:15 for Barrie?

Also good on Friday, may I suggest that we meet at the Shell/Tim Hurtons just east of HWY 400 on Innisfil Beach Rd at 9:00 AM. This is just south of Barrie (off 400) and before the good roads. I am riding from East York (Toronto)

Have sent a route suggestion (Muskoka) to OP

Hi all yes starships route looks good so 9am it is for me sorry for the late reply been at work.

Thursday I amup for a ride maybe but it will be afternoonish

OK see you at 9:00am at the Shell/Tim Hurtons complex on Innisfil Beach Rd RD 21 (East of HWY 400)

Please send me a PM if anyone wants the route, expecially if you have a GPS that can be loaded with the route.

I still rely on memory and a very basic GPS

I am going passed Hamilton towards Niagara this afternoon around 12. Its not Haliburton, but...anyone interested?

Unless someone wants to meet up before heading to barrie, I will meet you guys at the tims as planned.

PM me for txt number if anyone wants it & map of route

sounds good everybody, i guess ill see you all tommorow at 9 :)

Weather is calling for 40% POP rain and thunder-showers in the afternoon so bring your rain suit and wet weather gear in case.

I will be leaving Toronto and 7:30 AM and should be at the meeting spot at 8:45AM

See you there.

sounds good everybody, i guess ill see you all tommorow at 9 :)

hey, its not gonna rain at all.. i checked a few websites, plus i checked the weather map.. we are safe from rain today :)

ill be leaving in 15 min, so see you guys there

Back
Top Bottom