Looking for relatively new riders in Scarborough/Markham | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for relatively new riders in Scarborough/Markham

I'm up by finch and Midland! Right by all the boba shops haha

Prime area ahaha. I used to go high school at Kennedy and McNicoll so I’m pretty familiar with the area. Hit me up whenever you want to ride. Usually free in the evenings throughout the week and most Saturday’s

I got the Ducati Monster 821, is anyone up for longer rides over the weekend? Thinking of heading up to Algonquin and back (From Brampton). Its my second season riding, I was up there yesterday and today.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if there's any interest in small group rides (3-4) during the week and weekends. Looking for some riding buddies in the area that are chill and wanna shoot the **** once restrictions are lifted ?.
Hey man, I'm in Scarborough, I ride a 250 cruiser, let's ride sometime

I got the Ducati Monster 821, is anyone up for longer rides over the weekend? Thinking of heading up to Algonquin and back (From Brampton). Its my second season riding, I was up there yesterday and today.
Down for this once I figure out a windshield situation.

Ok, how about next Saturday or Sunday, July 4 and 5. But are Canada Day celebrations being pushed up to then? Does it matter to anyone?

How about the Forks of the Credit? I haven't been riding there since the 1980's, but I remember the twisties being tons of fun when I was young and very stupid. If everyone is meeting in the east end, we could make our way west down Hwy 9, which is a nice chill ride. Road is in great shape.

I have never been on a group ride, so I defer to anyone who has more wisdom than I do in organizing. I could, however, look into bars/cafes in the area where we could rest our bones.

Ok, how about next Saturday or Sunday, July 4 and 5. But are Canada Day celebrations being pushed up to then? Does it matter to anyone?

How about the Forks of the Credit? I haven't been riding there since the 1980's, but I remember the twisties being tons of fun when I was young and very stupid. If everyone is meeting in the east end, we could make our way west down Hwy 9, which is a nice chill ride. Road is in great shape.

I have never been on a group ride, so I defer to anyone who has more wisdom than I do in organizing. I could, however, look into bars/cafes in the area where we could rest our bones.
Definitely prepare for a more chill ride, the police camp out there quite often with the radar guns.

Back
Top Bottom