Looking for new riders downtown | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for new riders downtown

Welcome!

Do you have a preference for road/location/destination?

Depending on the time & day 1-2 hours can get eaten up pretty quickly when leaving from Toronto

I have no preferences at all, other than avoiding too much traffic! If done on the weekends, I could go for longer rides (3-4 hours). The rides recommended in the Toronto Area section of this website look interesting: Great Ontario Bikeroads: List of routes by region. I'd be happy to do one of those this weekend (weather permitting) if anyone was interested. But, I'm also happy to find some rides in the city for an hour in the two with no particular destination in mind...

hey man,

Im a new rider. Just got my M2 in August. I would be down to go for a cruise. What do you ride?

I ride a Honda Rebel 300. You? Around where do you live? Either way, we can travel to each other! Do you know of any good rides? I'm pretty much down for anything...

Nice man, i was going to buy a rebel 500 but decided to buy a used bike first as its my first ride. I ride a 2006 Yamaha Virago 250cc. I live on queen w, so we are close to each other.

Nice bike! I love the look of the Virago. I was considering the Suzuki TU-X 250 because I love the retro look, but at the last minute went for the Rebel. I couldn't afford the 500 though so settled for the 300. Do you have any rides you like? I'm open to anything really. We could meet at Town Moto!

thanks man, it was a great deal. bought it off someone who maintained it.

I'm still new dude but I want to go for longer rides. Been going around alone and its fun but would be better as a group. I've been thinking of riding to Niagara falls, or somewhere up north to like Barrie/Elora.

Send me your number we can text and coordinate. Do you ride with anyone else? I made some friends from the safety course, I could invite them too.

Friday looks like last good riding day in 2020.... but ya never know.

Interested as well. Looking for the ride buddies for the day trips on the weekends.

DM me and I can add you to a little group we have. Still looking for weekend riders...
Hey sorry to jump in but new to this form....also looking to tag along in any group rides or if anyone every down to ride...name might fool you I don’t have a zx7 it’s a ninja250?...don’t know if anyone riding tomorrow but give me shout

Back
Top Bottom