looking for gsxr wiz | GTAMotorcycle.com

looking for gsxr wiz

Kawiboy

im looking for someone with a good amount of experience with gsxrs ( mines an k5 750) my fi light has been on for the past year and a bit i just ignored it as my bike always ran and got me from a-b and then some. but now after pulling her out shes flashing 5 codes at me..c13/c21/c23/c28 and 29 which i know are common and have looked up the steps to clearning them but with no luck. would any one be willing to come and take a look possibly help me, im willing to pay for your time or some beer.

c13- IAP sensor
c21- IAT sensor
c23- TO sensor
c28- Secondary throttle body actuator
c29- STP sensor

With that many codes id be looking at your ecu connections and for any corrosion etc in the main relay and fuse box etc

If you have taken the airbox off at some point recently pretty much all those can go off if everything wasnt put back and connected properly also.

Last edited:
Oh also I have a copy of the service manual if you need it. Its 40mb tho so not sure how to get it to you.

Friend of mine went through this last year and it turned out to be multiple problems. The two big ones were loose pin connections at the ECU main plug (the tipoff was that with the key on but the engine off, all sorts of actuators made noise when the ECU was moved around by hand) and a bad secondary throttle actuator (which had to be sent out to get rebuilt - Pro 6 Cycle has a contact for fixing these; it has to get shipped out).

im looking for someone with a good amount of experience with gsxrs ( mines an k5 750) my fi light has been on for the past year and a bit i just ignored it as my bike always ran and got me from a-b and then some. but now after pulling her out shes flashing 5 codes at me..c13/c21/c23/c28 and 29 which i know are common and have looked up the steps to clearning them but with no luck. would any one be willing to come and take a look possibly help me, im willing to pay for your time or some beer.

I have an 04 750.
Never had that problem on mines. Try what others have suggested

sounds like the air box was removed and not re installed properly, Sometimes they do that i would also be checking all the grounds on your bike because it sounds like you have a bad one more than anything.

*If* you have no luck on these boards, you can try posing this question on the Gixxer boards (http://www.gixxer.com/forums/). Just be warned that those forums are a tick more boisterous than these forums i.e. if you're the easily offended type, you may not want to go there.

Good luck.

Oh also I have a copy of the service manual if you need it. Its 40mb tho so not sure how to get it to you.

sendspace.com
don't have to sign up and is good for sending files quickly. Many sites can do this now.

Back
Top Bottom