Looking for experienced sport bike riders (Leslie / York mills area) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for experienced sport bike riders (Leslie / York mills area)

Rusty2096

Hey guys,

I'm looking to meet new people to ride with. I'm 37 and I ride a '17 s1000rr. You need to be a skilled and somewhat experienced rider. I am available most evenings and weekends (not a fan of riding in traffic).

I'm down for long rides or a quick rip to a random bar for a drink then back.

Hit me up.

Pat

Hey guys,

I'm looking to meet new people to ride with. I'm 37 and I ride a '17 s1000rr. You need to be a skilled and somewhat experienced rider. I am available most evenings and weekends (not a fan of riding in traffic).

Hit me up.

Pat
You'll meet a few peeps in the area if you drop by on Wednesday. I'm down to ride but currently only riding a Grom, may be too slow for your tastes :cool:

Hey guys,

Hit me up.

Pat
Where do you hang -- GTA covers a massive area?

The type of bike you own says nothing about your riding experience or skills -- elaborate a bit on that to get some responses from similar riders.

Where do you hang -- GTA covers a massive area?

The type of bike you own says nothing about your riding experience or skills -- elaborate a bit on that to get some responses from similar riders.
did you read the title? :poop:

Yeah, got the YM/Leslie area is probably where he lives, upper middle class hood, BMW 1000rr for an M1 rider.

Ridden with plenty of 600RR and 1000RR riders when 250 worth of Ninja was all I needed to keep up.

There's a group ride every once and a while in bowmanville. I believe it starts in the pit out lane, I just hope the other riders can keep up...

Leslie and York Mills, and not a fan of riding in traffic? Not going to be much choice without getting out of the city first!

Pat - you may also widen your response opportunity if people understand that you are not actually condoning the idea of riding to a bar, to consume alcohol and risk putting yourself and fellow riders in the Warn Range , or worse, for BAC

We all are aware of the risks ...but here they are for Ontario Drivers...one more time -

Immediate Penalties
Penalties for a BAC in the Warn Range, Failing a Standardized Field Sobriety Test or Violating Zero Tolerance

If your blood alcohol concentration is 0.05 or higher, you fail a roadside sobriety test or you violate the zero tolerance requirements for young, novice and commercial drivers that begin on July 1, you will face:

First offence

• 3-day licence suspension. This cannot be appealed.
  • $250 penalty
Second offence within 5 years

• 7-day licence suspension (3-day suspension for commercial drivers). This cannot be appealed.
  • $350 penalty
  • You must attend a mandatory education program (for a second occurrence within 10 years)
Third and subsequent offences within 5 years

• 30-day licence suspension (3-day suspension for commercial drivers). This cannot be appealed.
  • $450 penalty
  • You must attend a mandatory treatment program (for third and subsequent offence within 10 years)
  • You will be required to use an ignition interlock device for at least six months (for third and subsequent offence within 10 years)
  • You will need to undergo a mandatory medical evaluation to determine whether you meet the requirements for driving in Ontario (for fourth and subsequent offence within 10 years).
In addition to the penalties above, you will also face a $281 licence reinstatement fee each time your licence is suspended. Young or novice drivers may also be charged under the Highway Traffic Act and if convicted, you will face an additional suspension and fine.

Penalties for a BAC Over the Legal Limit, Refuse Testing or Impairment
If you refuse to take a drug or alcohol test, you register a BAC over 0.08 or if a drug recognition evaluator determines that you are impaired, you will face:

• 90-day licence suspension
  • 7-day vehicle impoundment
  • $550 penalty
  • $281 licence reinstatement fee
  • You must attend a mandatory education or treatment program (for second and subsequent occurrences within 10 years)
  • You will be required to use an ignition interlock device for at least 6 months (for third and subsequent occurrences within 10 years)
Additional Penalties if Convicted in Court

Hey guys,

Hit me up.

Pat
Take a race school or a track day - you'll be a better rider than hooning it on the street.

Back
Top Bottom