Looking for advice... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for advice...

Or you could be regretting selling what you have now and discovering that you don't like its replacement.

Suggestion for your Z650. Get a new set of tires. At 7000 km the originals are probably near done anyhow. It will feel like a new bike again.

Dont buy before test riding, I test rode the fz09 3 times at 3 different locations before buying

the Scout is a great bike....reviews back this up

it is what HD should have made the Sportster be
an affordable , well performing mid-size American cruiser
it has comfort, decent braking and suspension
great engine and surprising handling

don't cheap out, OP....and go for the Scout 60
only one person will look at it and know the difference: you

every time you get on it you'll be reminded of the compromise
get the real Scout

I'm partial to triumph, no particular reason, I also like the scout. I'd buy either, take a trade in value (yes it will look ugly) but zero kijidiots has value in itself.
A motorcycle in the GTA is just a toy, play with the toy that gives you the most fun.

if you buy the wrong bike , you can sell it. Its only money and you can go make some more.

Get new tires and throw some money at it for suspension. Don't know that specific bike that well but you could probably find a donor shock from a different bike and put front springs for your weight with possibly thicker oil.

It will transform the bike besides the looks.

Then if still wanting the bobber style cruisers you mentioned, take test rides and how lacking they might feel.

Wasn't there like a bike sharing app similar to turo? Maybe take a look there. If it's a US only thing maybe take a trip down to US for a weekend?

I don't know, I'm just spitting ideas. Bored at work.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom