Looking for a set of wheels for a 2018 DRZ400 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a set of wheels for a 2018 DRZ400

18Hunt

Anyone have a dirt wheel set up they are willing to part with? Looking for a 21/18 combo to turn my Sm into something I can play in the mud in.

Please let me know. Thanks

Anyone have a dirt wheel set up they are willing to part with? Looking for a 21/18 combo to turn my Sm into something I can play in the mud in.

Please let me know. Thanks
Doesn't your DRZ come 18/21? You could go with Kenda 270s or Shinko 244s - they are not exact size exchanges but close enough that all you need is tires.

nah, i have the sm with 17s. im looking for a set for a quick-ish swap out when i know i may be in for more trail oriented riding.

ideally, id like used for around $500. seems to be the going rate and generally includes tires with some life left on them

ideally, id like used for around $500. seems to be the going rate and generally includes tires with some life left on them
Be patient. The factory s rims come up on kijiji all the time. It's a slow time of year still for bike stuff.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

You can find them for $500/set - I just got a used pair of wheels/tires for my SM for that.

I hadn't thought too much about the brakes - and had no clue they were so expensive. I looked for an SM rotor but couldn't find anything used so ended up ordering some Arashi rotors for $200. Then also had to drop another $50 on mounting hardware. So I'm about $750 into mine - but worth it for the ease of switching over!

Back
Top Bottom