Looking for a clutch cable | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a clutch cable

RiderGuyDave

It figures... The long weekend is here, the weather is great, and my clutch cable is holding together by a couple of strands. Anyone out there know of a place open on Saturday which is likely to have stock on hand of cables for an 04 GSXR 1000? I'm in the Newmarket area.

I have one with lever for an 05/06....I dunno if they are the same. The motor is so it might be.

It figures... The long weekend is here, the weather is great, and my clutch cable is holding together by a couple of strands. Anyone out there know of a place open on Saturday which is likely to have stock on hand of cables for an 04 GSXR 1000? I'm in the Newmarket area.

You can always make one, There is coated cable available at canadian tire along with d crimps thats all you need. I made my own and it lasted to tennasee and back.

You can always make one, There is coated cable available at canadian tire along with d crimps thats all you need. I made my own and it lasted to tennasee and back.
I made one out of a bicycle brake cable for a friend, it lasted for a month until the real part came in.

Problem solved. Zdeno's comes through again. This is the second time that they've come through with stock on hand when everywhere else I call gives me the 'we don't have any in stock but we can order it in for you...' spiel. Of course, last time I was living in Kitchener, so it was only a five minute drive, not over 150 km. I'm not complaining, though, as at least I can salvage most of the long weekend.

Back
Top Bottom