Looking for 2UP riders! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for 2UP riders!

ThrottleThrow

Hey folks,

I tend to ride with my girlfriend a lot, and I know she feels intimidated being the only girl on rides, and just in general riding with a friend or 2.

Anyone ride with their girlfriend and need a new couple to ride with?

She is 21, I'm 22 we are pretty chillin people lol, down to ride when ever weekends, week nights after 4pm. At any pace POST OR PM

EDIT; Should mention I'm in York Region (newmarket) so looking for local riders to go for regular rides or ppl to meet up with around the GTA I don't mind riding far.

Last edited:
Long as this ride is local I'm down. :)

2 upping on a 125 isn't ideal for highways lol.

Ya we should get a 2up ride going.
Wasaga run in a week or 2????

I'm also looking for people to ride with mayb in york region who want to go on regular rides. Or anywhere. Just end up being with my girlfriend a lot on my bikeand don't wanna just ride me and her.

Looking to trade current girlfriend for one that will ride on my bike.

.... Lol

.... Lol

pics? I can find someone to take her off your hands...depending on the pic. On a side note, you need to update your avatar pic.

op location???

Newmarket but ill drive where ever

My girl loves riding on my bike, its a shame ppl got gfs that aren't into bikes

I've asked my wife to ride on my bike
she tells me that until I ride on the back of hers, she's not riding on the back of mine. Looks like my wife will never 2up with me ;)

I've asked my wife to ride on my bike
she tells me that until I ride on the back of hers, she's not riding on the back of mine. Looks like my wife will never 2up with me ;)

what bike does your wifey ride?

You should be her passenger and grab those fun bags :)

Dam I thought it was the Lexminator again

.... Lol
Looking to tell my gf that she is my gf

Back
Top Bottom