Local source for older bike parts | GTAMotorcycle.com

Local source for older bike parts

Merkid

Does anyone know of a local (Canadian) place that stocks NOS or aftermarket parts for a 40yr old Honda ?

Specifically, I am seeking brake, clutch, throttle cables for a XL model.

Does anyone know of a local (Canadian) place that stocks NOS or aftermarket parts for a 40yr old Honda ?

Specifically, I am seeking brake, clutch, throttle cables for a XL model.
A lot of stuff is still available directly from Honda Canada through your local dealer.
Motion Pro has some replacement cables - what year and model ?

A lot of stuff is still available directly from Honda Canada through your local dealer.
Motion Pro has some replacement cables - what year and model ?

Yup, that's where I buy new parts for my Hawk GT, if they're still being made. VRRA might be able to point you in the right direction for local, otherwise, check with an enthusiast internet group for your model and they usually have vendors or members with stashes for sale.

Try MC Distributing in Stratford (519) 271-4855. This is the parent company of Vintage CB750, Goldwings.com, plus two more, the names of which escape me, but I think one of them is for dirtbikes and ATVs.

IIRC the owners of MC Distributing are the brother and ex-wife of Mike of Mike's XS, Z1 ... and some CB site.

... but there are no Honda XL cables listed in the MC catalogue... I checked

I know the guy in the wharehouse Greg, who is super. Not sure of the back story but yes they are the same folks you need to see for old CB's. Was that an online catalogue?

Back
Top Bottom