Lobster bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lobster bike

TwistedKestrel

King of GTAM
Site Supporter
Pops up on Kijiji for 10k as an rideable art piece….
I’ll set up “lobster motorcycle” notification.

I think its ridiculous…but hey…if you love it and put your heart into it and brings you joy. Have at it.

Pops up on Kijiji for 10k as an rideable art piece….
I’ll set up “lobster motorcycle” notification.

I think its ridiculous…but hey…if you love it and put your heart into it and brings you joy. Have at it.
It is ridiculous, for sure. But it was commissioned by a business, probably to be used as an ornament, and $6000 for something like this doesn't sound that bad to me. Leatherworker got to try something different, and since it's a Blast it will at some point auto convert to a stationary art piece so you won't have to worry about seeing it on the road

I like it. Definitely not an everyday bike but if you want something to ride to tim's and are sick of being lost in a field of chrome, this will do it. Put together a riding suit that looks like triton or something and the package will be complete.

As with most projects that require creativity and skill, the creator didn't make much (~$20/hour).

Last edited:
If you've ever been to Shediac then you know lobsters are a big part of the economy there, so it's a local thing. No harm done.

At least it looks somewhat like the thing it's intending to represent.

Among the endless examples of people trying to make motorcycles look like other things, the ones that are supposed to look like women are by far the creepiest. Whether it's boobs where the tank is or any other horrifying permutation, they never fail to give me the heebie jeebies.

Anything to make your bike unstable, ya sounds about right for the East Coast. What some people will do for attention.

MISSING NOVA SCOTIAN WIFE
The day after his wife disappeared while kayaking in the Bay of Fundy, a man answered his door to find two grim-faced
Mounties. "We know it's late, sir, but we have some information about your wife," said the first Mountie.

"Tell me! Did you find her!?" the husband asked.
The Mounties looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"
Fearing the worst, the ashen husband said "Give me the bad news first."

The second Mountie said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the bay."
"Oh my God!" exclaimed the husband.
Swallowing hard, he asked, "Then what's the good news?"
The Mountie continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 6 twenty-five pound snow crabs and 12 huge lobsters clinging to her. We haven't seen them that big since the '60s"
Stunned, the husband demanded, "If that's the good news, then what's the great news???"
The Mountie answered, "As next of kin you are entitled to half the catch under maritime law. We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."

Back
Top Bottom