Liz Metcalfe Funeral - Thurs June 16, 1:30pm-2:30pm Steeles between Dufferin n Keele | GTAMotorcycle.com

Liz Metcalfe Funeral - Thurs June 16, 1:30pm-2:30pm Steeles between Dufferin n Keele

toysareforboys

Banned
Site Supporter
Funeral details are up: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=154903984580391

For those without facebook:

Time:
Thursday, June 16 · 1:30pm - 2:30pm

2401 Steeles Ave. West
Toronto, ON

More Info:
Please keep reading the event description for the most up-to-date information.

Please no posting on this event wall so we can keep everyone up to date. Please post your thoughts in the Liz Rocks! group. Thanks!

http://www.benjaminsparkmemorialchapel.ca/ServiceDetails.aspx?snum=127898&fg=0

We are meeting here to head to the funeral home:

Time: 12:30pm
Where: 5243 Steeles Ave. W (parking lot of Kahuna Powersports)

THE OFFICIAL PROCESSION WILL BE AFTER THE FUNERAL AS WE FOLLOW LIZ FROM THE FUNERAL HOME TO THE CEMETERY

Please ride in a respectful manner (no speeding, revving of engines, stunting, etc.).When you arrive, park in designated parking spots and leave your helmets and gear with your motorcycle. There is a parking lot attendant to ensure the safety of your belongings.

We are accepting monetary donations for the funeral costs as well as for her favourite charity, WROAR/Toronto Rape Crisis Centre/Multicultural Women Against Rape.

For those that are unable to attend, there will be a memorial at a future date.

When I find out details about the motorcycle precession I will post them in here. I'll invite my Scarb riders to join in.

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Jamie I will be riding out from Niagara Falls. If anyone from out this way wants to attend and ride down with me text me at 416-795-8547

Let me know where we are meeting Jamie. Its a bit of a ride from here so advance notice please!

Details are up:

We are meeting here to head to the funeral home:

Time: 12:30pm
Where: 5243 Steeles Ave. W (parking lot of Kahuna Powersports)

THE OFFICIAL PROCESSION WILL BE AFTER THE FUNERAL AS WE FOLLOW LIZ FROM THE FUNERAL HOME TO THE CEMETERY
See everyone at Kahuna at 12:30!

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom