Lindsay ontario, Thunder mud race video. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lindsay ontario, Thunder mud race video.

rmemedic

Put it up for the dirty guys and gals around here, thought I would just share it around a bit.
I plan on making these for all the weekends I make it out to.
Also will be uploading my uncut moto videos... And of course, any kind of carnage I capture.
[video=youtube;wrlVEFtz59s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrlVEFtz59s[/video]

nice! just curious, how long is the longest jump there and how fast do u need to go to clear it? do those dirt bikes have speedos? if not do u just know it by feel?

The longest jump there was about 60-65'. I don't know exactly how fast I was going to clear it, but it was likely about 60 km/hr. No speedo in the bikes so it's all by feel. After some seat time, you get to learn how the face of a jump will throw you. The big jump I rolled it my first practice lap (meaning I didn't jump it so I could feel it) and the next lap I went for it and jumped it cleanly.
Top speed at that track is pretty quick, had the throttle wide open in 5th and was up probably at 9500-10000RPM before slowing down (actually reached for the non-existent 6th gear a few times) so we are getting close to 100km/hr, which is fast in the bumps and ruts, with rocks flying back at you from the bike in front.

Back
Top Bottom