LF: Mobile Welder (I'm in Pickering) | GTAMotorcycle.com

LF: Mobile Welder (I'm in Pickering)

snocone

Hey guys, I'm looking for a welder to come by my house and do a small welding job for me. So first here's the story behind my request. I have a hydraulic trailer that currently has a Pintle hook up on it right now. And due to the weight i'll be pulling (about 6500 lbs) I needed to get a ball hook up on there and a Weight Distribution kit. SO the pintle hook up is just bolted on, so I just just unscrew it but the problem is, the holes for the bolts are 6" apart.

In todays world I couldn't for the life of me find a ball hook up with a 6" spacing. So I need an experience, confident welder to weld a new channel that will accept a ball hookup to the flat tongue on the trailer currently. Hopefully I haven't confused anyone who would be interested in the job. I think it's a very straight forward job for a welder, I just need someone who feels confident that with myself pulling a 6000+ lbs trailer that their welds will hold.

If you're interested in the extra work, please let me know with a email darrintg@hotmail.com ... thanks...

Back
Top Bottom