Lets start a riding group? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lets start a riding group?

What is that animal - "BBM"?:sad8: Can those meetings and conversations be made with no special devices and fake-technologies? Something like posting meeting time and place here, or PM, or call/sms at least?:binky:
*I'm generally up for riding anywhere, though I got some beautiful routes around GTA and farther.
PS: And I'm up to meet with new ppl, even if they are not in my age-category:evil4:

Last edited:
Im looking for a good group of 416 riders to hang with as well. Ducati 696m, live downtown. Sounds like fun.

If the weather is nice, you should come to Lakeshore + Leslie, maybe we can meet, I met a couple guys for our first ride last night would love to add more people!

If the weather is nice, you should come to Lakeshore + Leslie, maybe we can meet, I met a couple guys for our first ride last night would love to add more people!

I'll be there tonight once this weather settles down a bit!! I haven't ridden all week!

nah, pagers were the shiznit... using numbers as text messages!

I remember highschool when i got a pager and everyone started asking me if i sold drugs!!! LOL!

Awww my annastacia is makin biker buddies!!! haha nice!

I need to put some km's on my bikes =o so the next ride ill try to find u guys XD

Hella fun riding with Annastacia and crew! Can't wait until our next outing!

been a while since i did any group ride. when's your next meet-up?

Probably next weekend, we kinda call each other when the weather is nice, no set time. If we feel like riding that day anyone that can come out comes out. Lots of fun all the time.

To all that messaged me and sent me their numbers but i never got a chance to get back to, i do sincerely apologize. I've been a scatter brain lately. I have exams coming up next week and just try to squeeze in a ride here and there and i don't always get to everyone.

Once my exams are over I'll make sure to try to get everyone out and get a nice big group going. :)

Back
Top Bottom