lets plan a ride for monday morning | GTAMotorcycle.com

lets plan a ride for monday morning

stickynugs

so tomorrows labor day lets plan a ride, i really like riding to the 507 its a long ride with lots of turns but if anyone has another place in mind that's cool to, just make it a long one.
im thinking of meeting up at around 9-10am meet up spot we can discuss depending were everyone's located
whos in?

theres a slight chance of rain in the morning if it does rain well move the ride to the afternoon and change the ride a bit closer mabye well go ride in burlington.

goood morning, ill be moving the ride to 1:00 we should be good by then according to the weather its going to rain till about 12 but its not going to be anything serious, couple of isolated showers.

considering you guys are having a late start now, you still planning to head all the way towards 507 or...?

If you guys are coming up my way oakville... burlington...area.I will probably be going for a ride around 1-2pm when the weather clears for about 2-3 hours long .I can lead if you guys want.Post up and if interested we can arrange a meet spot

Good morning fellow riders, I'm in Peterborough, sitting at timmies wanting to go for a ride. In a new female rider, do u mind if I join y'all?

hey i dont mind anyone can join. and bandit that sounds great. you lead a good ride. where would you want to meet

So since we are game I can meet you guys at 3rd line and qew timmies, its right off the qew on the north side can't miss it also a petro canada gas station there.I will be there for 2pm hopefully that works for you guys.

Empress........you go girl even to consider coming this far for a ride!!!!

Back
Top Bottom