Left turn crash from car perspective | GTAMotorcycle.com

Left turn crash from car perspective

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Some guy restored an S2K and let a fan drive it. The fan was over his head, not confident and making poor decisions. They tried to do a u-turn, the driver starts moving, says "oh *&^*" and tries to pull out quickly and then bam as a bike piles into the side of the car. Rider is apparently in released from hospital. Gave the passenger a concussion with his elbow on the way by. I guess if you are going to get creamed by a car, a light short one is about as good as it gets for you.

Last edited:
Rider was ok from the comments. Driver denied responsibility. How fast was the bike going when it clocked the car?

Why would anyone in their right mind allow someone they dont know as well to ride a vehicle like that - bad enough the S2K's are hard to find.
All that time and money down the drain now...what a waste!

Hopefully that Fan has deep pockets.

Why would anyone in their right mind allow someone they dont know as well to ride a vehicle like that - bad enough the S2K's are hard to find.

With a 2000 Camry as his daily, I am sure he is loaded. This is an insurance claim for the car. The slightly more interesting thing is what happens to the biker. Does car owner have to pay any part of that settlement or will insurance cover their share?

Buying more views I guess. If I saw that kind of first gear start I would've kick him out lmao. Unless it's like stage 3 clutch kit

YouTube views.

YouTube views.
Dont you have to hit a minimum subscriber level before they allow you to monetize? It will grow his channel, but I doubt this video makes him any money (unless the driver writes a cheque to try to get it off the internet).

Dont you have to hit a minimum subscriber level before they allow you to monetize? It will grow his channel, but I doubt this video makes him any money (unless the driver writes a cheque to try to get it off the internet).
1,500 IIRC

May have patreon or another ‘fund my content’ setup.

The bigger channels are doing really well (650ib, etc). I read somewhere that guy gets like $40k+, buys bike, mods it to hell and gives it away to random person who helped fund it. Pockets the change and reaps the YouTube money from the views.

Jesus, so much wrong with this video, but I have no sympathy for the owner if he is the passenger. Why on earth would you distract an obviously nervous and incapable driver in the middle of a U-turn? No wonder the S2000's are increasing in value - there's fewer and fewer of them left.

After the first tire churp and lousy clutch let-off, I'd pull the key out of the ignition, turn hazard on and tell the kid to f'off. Also, owner asks what the daily driver is after handing over the keys, mid drive... And an auto Camry, probably the kids parents car. He doesn't even have a daily lol. The owner also asked him to pull a U-turn. Even if he wasn't driving himself, lots of negligence here.

This is just so stupid. I would not drive someone else's car if its a nice car, and I would not invite someone to drive my car. Its so stupid I can barely comprehend what happened here.... Thats why I get bent over the table when I ask for insurance quotes? lol

So he notices the guy can't drive stick and decides the best course of action is have him do a u-turn and distract him the entire time with questions? What an idiot. If the guy can't drive it then tell him to pull over and shut up while he's doing it.

So he notices the guy can't drive stick and decides the best course of action is have him do a u-turn and distract him the entire time with questions? What an idiot. If the guy can't drive it then tell him to pull over and shut up while he's doing it.

Sorry, you only get one thumb up because I cant give both.

Back
Top Bottom