Leeeerooyyyy Jenkinnsssss | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leeeerooyyyy Jenkinnsssss

At one of my last TMP run trackdays I had someone in front of me mash the brakes then cut from left to right across the track on the exit of 1. Their buddy fell.. they needed to go.. help?

I know track riders aren't supposed to take these kinds of things personally, but when one causes that much mayhem I guess you hope you leave in an ambulance instead of having to slink back to the pits

I know track riders aren't supposed to take these kinds of things personally, but when one causes that much mayhem I guess you hope you leave in an ambulance instead of having to slink back to the pits

If you caused a crash like that and didn't feel like a pos after than somthing is wrong with you.

I caused a single rider to go down because my oil filter blew out and I felt terrible.

When a MoToronto rider enters the track.

Too soon?

Well+i+laughed+thanks+op+_a9ed1b64ef5d48893cde8761cde11172.jpg

That last video is a bit of a headscratcher

holy krap batman wtf

shouldn't there have been a spotter/marshall at the pit out?

and is it just me, or does anyone else wonder why pit out is on the straight away, on the racing line?

Last edited:
Failure to turn. Target fixation.

Right... but it's an on-ramp. It doesn't even look like he's going much faster than traffic, so what spooked him? Does that ramp have a bit of decreasing radius to it? Did he get a Tindr notification?

Right... but it's an on-ramp. It doesn't even look like he's going much faster than traffic, so what spooked him? Does that ramp have a bit of decreasing radius to it? Did he get a Tindr notification?

Under the assumption that the rider thought he couldn't lean anymore and took the corner too hard (judging by his body position, that's definitely a possibility), he probably ran wide because he had a moment of freak out followed by frozen limbs due to panic (we've all done this, admit it). he never recovered from the frozen moment as it was compounded with fixation of the truck.

Back
Top Bottom