latest on the new Safety Cert Drive On program...

Awan Auto Inc., 17 Munham Gate, Scarborough, (416) 856-2663

Not a moto shop, so perhaps less likely to sell unnecessary parts and repairs? $125 plus tax.

I know two guys who have had their bike certified there in the last week. They left as happy customers. Quick, efficient, no fuss.
Went there based on the previous comments. It's nearby and cheapest I can find. About 1/2 hr wait as it's FIFO. Hassle free, although I am safetying a 2025 bike, so YMMV.
 
I was at Pro 6 today asking about safety's.

Things that they said were deal breakers...
-tail tidy
-integrated tail light
-Tinted windscreen
-Non-OEM windscreen without the proper cast markings

Things that were not an issue.
-My full race exhaust with no cat.

I have seen people posting on FB that they have had bikes safetied with both a tail tidy and integrated tail light. That is just hearsay though.
 
Last edited:
I was at Pro 6 today asking about safety's.

Things that they said were deal breakers...
-tail tidy
-integrated tail light
-Tinted windscreen
-Non-OEM windscreen without the proper cast markings

Things that were not an issue.
-My full race exhaust with no cat.

I have seen people posting on FB that they have had bikes safetied with both a tail tidy and integrated tail light. That is just hearsay though.
Its a wind (Deflector/screen) not a "windshield".. maaaan who wrote these ....

meanwhile...its just missing the sunroof option
is-this-windshield-big-enough.png
 
Hi there GTA Hive mind. I need your help.

So... I just bought a beautiful 2003 suzuki SV650s on impulse (damn you marketplace) and I'm wondering if this tail tidy would pass a safety inspection.

IF so, do you have recommendations on who to bring this to that is ok with tail tidies... I'd prefer richmond hill / york region but I've heard good things about fastlane and awan auto in toronto but I don't know what their thoughts are on the tail tidy.

I'd hate to drive down there only to be told that the tail tidy disallows the safety. Everything else I'm fairly confident about.

Thx to all.
 
Back
Top Bottom