lakeshore rd newcastle to port hope ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

lakeshore rd newcastle to port hope ride

not yet, just put it out there as a short ride to do after work or on weekend if anyone is interested, then arrange time, date etc...

not yet, just put it out there as a short ride to do after work or on weekend if anyone is interested, then arrange time, date etc...
I'm down. Route looks very chill. Just the way i like it. Weekend during the AM would be my preference.

Weekend during the AM is perfect.
I'm an early riser, 4am, so any time after that is fine with me.
Earlier the better, cooler, less people, fresh air. my bike is quiet
Although if you ride a HD I have one of those also, But very VERY LOUD., great in the mountains, but not so much in city.
As far as pace, I ride the route for the scenery (wooden bridge, lake view) and to have a coffee in Port Hope (quaint little town) as a destination.
However, i am open to any ideas that spark the imagination.
Note to bicycle warning, I ride a bicycle in the morning before work, with a flashing red light on my back, white on front, and a mirror.
I also ride as tight to shoulder as I can safely.
Nothing annoys me more than bicyclists that do not move over for faster traffic, or think they are in the Tour De France.
That said I try to avoid and give wide bearth to all my fellow cyclists, becautse I really appreciate that done for me.
Post back or email me "afici0nad0"

OK cool. Will PM you when i know i can break out during one of these weekend AMs.

I have an HD 48 as well. Either way we can match up on bike type once we commit.

Pace = chill/relax. No intention of breaking any sound barriers 🤣

Which day are you guys aiming for? Sat I should be able to make it, Sun I'm not around. I usually hit that road from Bond Head and carry on along the lakeshore road.

Edit: I too prefer AM. Got personal stuff going on in the afternoon/evenings.

Yeah, bond Head by Newcastle Marina perfect start point the little parket there.
Voyageur, busy this weekend, but next weekend either sat or sun would be good in AM

What roads do you suggest? Harwood Rd up north and then Rd 45 up to hastings? Personally, I have not ridden much in that area.

Really nice area without cottage traffic. Have added a stop at the Schnitzel Shack. (If you are really hungry). They have a nice shaded patio area you can eat in the side yard.

Here is a quick loop

wanted to test out bike after put back together after accident and did couple other things, nice short ride case anything funky happens, close to home, grab coffee in port hope and if everything functioning good, check out short run posted by starship.

Back
Top Bottom