KW CVMG Section Swap meet , Paris fairgrounds , Saturday May 4th | GTAMotorcycle.com

KW CVMG Section Swap meet , Paris fairgrounds , Saturday May 4th

Harry Seeds Memorial Swap Meet​

When
04 May 2024
  • 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Link to CVMG

I'll likely ride down and continue the hunt for the elusive brake arm my project needs.

What brake arm?
Oh my, have I not included you in the hunt?

It's the arm that the caliper mounts to. The one I need is for the smaller smooth calipers (no ribs). It's symetrical about it's length and the end where the calipers mount is 17mm thick. I believe they're used on the 75-76F, 77-78K and some of the 550s

The caliper bolt holes on mine are 50mm center to center. Yours looks smaller. If I'm wrong please bring it along.
Hope to be there around 9.

These are 42mm centers so I guess no good. I will check with my friend in peterbourgh he might have one

Pretty sure that's it. I think mine actually say "ART" too.
If it's 17mm at the caliper and symetrical about the length then for sure you have a winner.
I didn't see this post before heading to Paris. Did you make it down? I had the arm on a lanyard around my neck at the show but no luck.

Thanks for searching that out. With the speed of my project it can wait for pick up until the Paris rally in June.

Shoot me an email. I made it to Paris but way late. I will pick up the arm on Tuesday as I am going over there for some other stuff.

I have the arm and it looks right to me. Want to meet in Elmira again next week?

PM sent. Would have been sooner but I generally just click the "What's New" tab and missed you're posts somehow.

This thread makes me smile.

I like coincidences like this.

I don't know about people who only ride bikes but I've found people who work on bikes to generally be very decent folks. Going to buy a part or having someone over to purchase something from me usually ends up taking a while as we review the others "collection" and then generally spend time kicking tires and swapping lies.
And yes @Lash has been a stand up guy. We've helped each other out with parts on a number of occasions. So far I can't remember any money changing hands.

Back
Top Bottom