Kove Moto FSE 450R | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kove Moto FSE 450R

The comments for this article are hilarious.
Cuz CHINA BAD... didn't you get the memo?
Try to ignore the fact that many bikes have sub assemblies subcontracted to chinese companies, and a HUGE part of components of all automotive product is made in China.

I've heard good things about Kove.
And for youse short sighted folk, the more successful Kove is with this bike, the more the price of this bike will affect the price of the KTM. If Kove holds the price floor low, KTM has to too.

Cuz CHINA BAD... didn't you get the memo?
They'll tweet that while using a modern cellphone :ROFLMAO:

All the free market guys suddenly forgetting how the free market works

And a funny thing is: I think a lot of the "China Bad, west GOOD" folk buy a lot of Amazon or Aliexpress crap... and that influx of western cash has brought more people out of poverty in the last generation, than the sum total of all generations before.
If they paid a bit more and bought made in america... china would have remained bad... now the chinese economy is rivaling the US, and we sponsored it's growth
The east is rising, and the west is paying for it. China has more US cash than the US does. And if you think Canada's trade with china is any more equitable...me? I'm afraid to look... but maybe we should all learn to speak manderin
... but the THING about stupid people, is they're not very smart (I remember in the '70s, when Japanese cars were INVADING North America, I saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "Hungry? Out of work? EAT YOUR TOYOTA... on the bumper of a Lada)
Trump's (made in China) MAGA hats come to mind
Walmart got huge market share when they first went national with "Buy American"

If you don't want China to annex/invade Taiwan, stop buying crap off Amazon

Where are the Bombardier tricycles made? PQ? or Mexico?

TBH the China thing is tiresome. Corporate America/Europe already surrendered (As did governments) and made the decisions for us.

My opinion: there are plenty of reasons why "China" IS bad, and it's for those reasons I have ZERO inclination to buy a motorcycle from a 100% Chinese manufacturer.

Spare me the whole supply chain stuff...YEAH I KNOW. I may not like it but THOSE choices aren't available to me to be made by me.

As for Amazon - I don't buy from Amazon. I don't care enough, and don't shop enough to bother to order.

Ali Express or Temu - You're kidding right?

I wonder where his new (fugly) sneakers come from ? I'll bet I know....

He's going to get sued for those things.

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
He already has. Apparently the red soles belong to somebody else.

Christian Louboutin

iu

He's left Sidi alone with their Crossfire SM boots. Time will tell.

sidi_crossfire2sm_nero.jpg

Back
Top Bottom