Klim Lattitude pants have no fly!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Klim Lattitude pants have no fly!!

timtune

Site Supporter
Was at Royal yesterday trying on the Klim gear @Wingboy suggested and found out the pants don't have a true fly. The opening has a piece of fabric which I assume maintains the waterproofing. Looks like each whiz stop means sliding the pants about halfway down my butt.
Looks like a bit of a pain but they come high recommended. Anyone here able to comment before I drop some cash on Monday?

Was at Royal yesterday trying on the Klim gear @Wingboy suggested and found out the pants don't have a true fly. The opening has a piece of fabric which I assume maintains the waterproofing. Looks like each whiz stop means sliding the pants about halfway down my butt.
Looks like a bit of a pain but they come high recommended. Anyone here able to comment before I drop some cash on Monday?
Never been an issue for me. Just haul it out and sling it over the top.

You're welcome to try mine. 34w. And the jacket if you like.

How do you even put them on if there's no fly? Do these pants not have a waist?

It has the zipper to allow expansion but a flap behind it to keep the wind/water out.
Aha. Timtune said something like that but I didn't get that bit at first

If it doesn't work. Blame it on shrinkage.
Or you're hung like a hamster.

Attachments

• 20221126_131303.jpg
    20221126_131303.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20221126_131356.jpg
    20221126_131356.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 18
Easy there fella this is a family establishment....
Thanks for the offer WB but you let me try the jacket at the Hemlock Barn. I'm confident in the med. Tried some different Klim pants at RD and will get the 32's. Bit of a hassle because I want the grey version which RD doesn't carry but was told they would special order for me. That's good of them.

This thread is getting weird.

Try taking a female sledding. It's something to watch...or not watch...or pretend you're not watching...while standing guard. Then you have to help redress her.

Don't buy anything without a fly!

Back
Top Bottom