Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 240 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

Friday Trackday coming up! Forecast is looking ?

Limited availability left, reserve your spot now (reservations close tonight)
KWSportRacing.ca

D1KrnNf.jpg

cOiMo37.jpg

DjRpZEV.jpg

Help! Anyone available tomorrow evening about 6:00pm?(or tonite,i dunno) Should only take one person to help get it off the truck (tips the scale st 370lb) and into the garage,but spectators are welcome.

Last edited:
Help! Anyone available tomorrow evening about 6:00pm?(or tonite,i dunno) Should only take one person to help get it off the truck (tips the scale st 370lb) and into the garage,but spectators are welcome.
Sent you a PM, I'm close by if u need a hand

If it’s anything interesting I’d be up for watching you and Smergy unload!
Won’t be able to help with anything due to a buggered shoulder, but I can supervise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Universally accepted as not gay.

Last edited:
is it still 10-6?

Bunch of friends going to CTMP (Mosport) big track on August 11.
Will be my first time there, and I've heard it's great fun. Going to try the Bridgestone RS10's this season until I get back to pace, as I sold the generator and warmers a year ago... ack!

Careful. After riding Mosport, you will not want anything to do with GB or TMP ever again.

Careful. After riding Mosport, you will not want anything to do with GB or TMP ever again.
Yeah... I hear ya..
Haven't ridden TMP in 3-4 years.... it simply put, blows. Layout it somewhat curious, but that's it.

GB, is cheap and somewhat decent (if Long or Technical). Alien or Modified are pretty much "no."

Calabogie is the ****. Freaking amazing (except Temptation - ack!).
And pricing increase at Shannonville makes that tough to swallow considering the track conditions.

Mosport is all about balls and gas from what I hear. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom