Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 239 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

You're not going up to Calabogie for 13/14?

I’m planning on Bogie again at the beginning of September.
I’ve also got 2 GB passes I want to use. Or if someone is interested in buying one or both at a discounted rate I would sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small sample of some pictures from the July 15 trackday, next one coming up on August 9 with pre-registration closing on August 2.
zNPLsbJ.jpg

hfWkUrb.jpg

ez6xzax.jpg

bIoqGOf.jpg

4MCnyZG.jpg

SrcI9j6.jpg

KWA5uzr.jpg

Dunlops and Pirelli's. Talk to the SOAR guys

"Oh the SHAME.. It has been proven - John Deere Tractors aren't as fast as Bippy's R6. It is an embarrassment I shall live with for at least a year. *SIGH* " -BigEvilDoer

priceless.

"Oh the SHAME.. It has been proven - John Deere Tractors aren't as fast as Bippy's R6. It is an embarrassment I shall live with for at least a year. *SIGH* " -BigEvilDoer

priceless.

:p You going to try again to redeem yourself?

What... you just noticed this now?!? Been up for at least 6 weeks.... or however long it's been since our trip to Calabogie...

:p You going to try again to redeem yourself?

Well, sounds like Bippy's got the edge at Calabogie...
May need to mount a challenge at SMP.....

I don't think you will have too many problems dispatching either of us.

Be careful.... he's been to SMP a time or two ;)

Shannonville (Long Track) and I still have some unfinished business. I want to get under a 1:55. It shouldn't be difficult, but the last few times I've been there the track conditions haven't been ideal. Either wet or super green from 30mm of rain over night.

Back
Top Bottom