Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 238 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

Breaking news!!
Tractor mechanic saves bippy's day!!

R6 fails tech. KTM rider fixes it!

And now returning you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

As much as it pains me to say this, BigEvilDoer saved my ass today!
My bike failed tech at CTMP due to the rear brake not working. He somehow managed to get the brake working in the time it took us to have the riders meeting. I went through tech again, passed, and didn’t even miss the first session!
It turned out to be a really good day with only 1 on-track incident that resulted in about a 10 minute delay. Lots of track time and not a whole lot of track traffic to deal with.
And Pro6 certainly knows how to put on a good day!

d95a009c8c78c2094e72a5a5cce7990d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R1 needs some service, waiting on a $12 friggin o-ring to come in next week. May do GBM before CSBK, but bogie in June is more likely the next one

R1 needs some service, waiting on a $12 friggin o-ring to come in next week.
Bummer, I ordered some Yamaha original fork seals from tri city; took a few days to get in and I was quite happy. What is really bizarre is that if you buy them as 4 separate pieces (2 dust seals & 2 oil seals) it's just over 90$. However, if you buy the "kit" (those 4 part numbers boxed together) it comes to just under 50$

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that came out to our 2019 season opener this past Monday. We had 39 riders brave the cold in the morning but luckily it warmed up and the wind quieted down after lunch. The BBQ was delicious and meeting and chatting with all of you was fantastic. Thanks again for everyone's support as we aim to become the best track day provider in southern Ontario! Our photographer is hard at work sorting through pictures but they will start becoming available on our Facebook page in the June 3 album over the next few days. We also encourage members to add in their own photos in that same album! We look forward to seeing everyone back on July 5th!

We had a few members crash test some of the PLUS Racing suits and we're happy to report they performed exactly as expected :)
You can get in on the next group buy here. These are quality custom suits and gloves that are accessibly priced and trusted by racers in MotoAmerica and various other European leagues.

Here's a small preview of some pictures from Monday! Check out the Facebook page for more pictures as they become available!
BBaJPGq.jpg

9wi33ua.jpg

duYwLup.jpg

0GclFMU.jpg

Woohoo it's Calabogie road trip day!
:) save us a spot in the pits if you can and we'll see you guys tomorrow morning!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Track was indeed, amazing fun.
The only problem is committing so much time and cash investment makes it difficult for someone of my limited means...
and getting spanked by Mr. Bip really doesn't help. Oh, the pain...

Hey Lads,
Just put the RC8 up on Kijiji... So if anyone knows someone who may be interested....

thanks bip!

Well, it's a sad, yet good day.
The Tractor has been sold and delivered today...

Back
Top Bottom