Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 225 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

SMP on the 7th anyone?
Weather permitting, I'm in.
Had wanted to, but can't. How was Gosport?
Mosport summed up in a few pictures....
a3171d7d9421b42311da09cc83cdee6b.jpg
576d7f9952c85cec7611183199e6a42e.jpg
76dda49f16f6a6b03f7c0de8b5ae2814.jpg

That looks bad. I think we need more details.
The very short version:
- Randy's bike ****** oil on the entire back straight.
- Riders in all groups were ignoring the marshals
- Someone caught fire, didn't realize it and didn't stop for the marshals who were waving a black flag and a fire extinguisher at him
- People were crashing at an astonishing rate
- People were running into other people
- More people crashed
- Had a second riders meeting at lunch and got screamed at by the head marshal
- More people crashed
- Then another crash

There's a thread over in the Track section about how fucky the day was.

I sent Dave the details

That sounds terrible. I hope you at least got some good laps in and got the experience of the big track.

That sounds terrible. I hope you at least got some good laps in and got the experience of the big track.
Even though there was a lot of waiting around, I had a blast! By far my best day at a track so far! It took about half the day before I got comfortable with my lines, but once that was sorted everything just flowed together beautifully! I much prefer these fast paced tracks over the technical ones. And having the front end lift slightly in 6th gear at 250km/h....what a rush!

Even though there was a lot of waiting around, I had a blast! By far my best day at a track so far! It took about half the day before I got comfortable with my lines, but once that was sorted everything just flowed together beautifully! I much prefer these fast paced tracks over the technical ones. And having the front end lift slightly in 6th gear at 250km/h....what a rush!
Bogie has the best of both worlds, easily top out a six hundred then twenty awesome corners before you top it out again. :)

I've only ridden on 8 different tracks so far but I'd say Bogie is by far better than the others.

How much better is it than Mosport?

I guess my opinion on that would not really be fair because I don't like Mosport. Although after I riding Bogie I don't really like any of the other tracks anymore.

#spoiledkids

;)

Plan was to go to bogie this year, that didn't happen with the new bike. I have a part number for the correct baffle for the arrow, but they are italian.... so things take forever. Just waiting on a price. I'm sure it will be something unreasonable.

I guess my opinion on that would not really be fair because I don't like Mosport. Although after I riding Bogie I don't really like any of the other tracks anymore.

SMP is a go for Friday, Sept.7, all the cool kids will be there

I'll be doing SMP on the 29th and TMP on 23, I'm hoping the track surface at SMP is not too bad. I've heard some negativity around it so I'd appreciate your feedback when you get back Randy.

There's still time to turn that around Doozer... ;)

Back
Top Bottom