Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 140 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

You should come to Grand Bend on Friday. All the cool kids will be there. LOL... Tim, you're still not looking well. I think you should take Friday off to ensure you don't make anyone else at work sick. ;)

I've got plans with a couple guys for TMP Saturday, it'd be hard to pack up Friday night, and jet to Cayuga all in one day. We'll see how the week unfolds and if my gear gets here In time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should come to Grand Bend on Friday. All the cool kids will be there. LOL... Tim, you're still not looking well. I think you should take Friday off to ensure you don't make anyone else at work sick. ;)

Yeah, I feel some Friday-fibulosis or something like that, but, I think my desire for employmentitis may over ride it... hehehe...
Sorry about my commentary on the atmospheric conditions of the day - was a definitive brain cramp caused by said Friday-fibulosis.

If the conditions are indeed positive it looks like I will be heading down with Dan and his D675. Rent a trailer from Uhaul and away we go!

Last edited:
signed up for friday, c ya there

I thought you were waiting on the weather. You trust 3 days out forecast? I'll sign up Thursday morning if it still looks good.

Did you see this note on the sign-up page?
"Advance sales for bike lapping.
Thursdays 9am-5pm
Thursday Evenings 5pm-dusk
Friday 9am-4pm
Sat/Sun 9am-5pm
Gates Open an hour before lapping"

Fridays are an hour shorter?

yup, but had to commit today for other reasons.

Thursdays 9am-5pm
Friday 9am-4pm
Sat/Sun 9am-5pm

sure hope not... Dean/Dan/other SOAR guys care to comment?

I guess we could ask in an existing SOAR thread, at the risk of being called a complainer again. Whatever. 1 fewer sessions wouldn't be a big deal.

lol, care to elaborate on that one?

Not really. Might catch unwanted attention. haha... we can talk on Friday.

Absolutely out for Friday.. really annoyed with my bosses about it too as I feel they're being a bit unreasonable about it (offered to work hours before Friday etc).

So, maybe Saturday at TMP after all. Seeing if a friend wants to come along and spectate and maybe take some pics.

Absolutely out for Friday.. really annoyed with my bosses about it too as I feel they're being a bit unreasonable about it (offered to work hours before Friday etc).

So, maybe Saturday at TMP after all. Seeing if a friend wants to come along and spectate and maybe take some pics.

Give me a shout maybe we'll link up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a shout maybe we'll link up there.

I usually get there at around 8am. There's drag races going on, so I won't be near the bleachers - the noise and fumes are just too much.
Drive a blue Ford Ranger - black GSXr-750 -- #237.

Thursdays 9am-5pm
Friday 9am-4pm
Sat/Sun 9am-5pm

May just be a typo..... I just got the schedule for SOAR round 3 (this weekend), and it says the track closes at 5pm for the friday practice.

Friday is 9-5, the website says 9-4 but SOAR says until 5 and when I did rd1 friday it was until 5. I was going to answer Dave but he is a complainer.

Back
Top Bottom