KIA Makes a car commercial | GTAMotorcycle.com

KIA Makes a car commercial

Wow. That’s brutal.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

There's just nothing good about that video at all. The bike magically appears beside the car. The car tries to kill the biker (which is interesting, if the driver drifts left to make room for a bicycle, how aggressive is the cars correction to the right?). The driver is an ass. The bike locks up the wheel. Just two crappy entitled driver/rider all around. Who wants ads that could be filmed any day on any street?

It is really just stupid strategy.
Kia made a 'movie' to show off all their options and tech, but they broke it up into 30 second clips
If you have not watched the previous episodes, or you watch them out of order, it makes no sense and as in this case, looks really, really bad.

This also points to the state of our media. I looked at several articles about this ad and not one of them said it was part of a series of ad spots so they can fan the flames.

If you look at KIA's youtube channel, this video has 11K views because of this and the other ones in the series have about 500.

It is really just stupid strategy.
Kia made a 'movie' to show off all their options and tech, but they broke it up into 30 second clips
If you have not watched the previous episodes, or you watch them out of order, it makes no sense and as in this case, looks really, really bad.

This also points to the state of our media. I looked at several articles about this ad and not one of them said it was part of a series of ad spots so they can fan the flames.

If you look at KIA's youtube channel, this video has 11K views because of this and the other ones in the series have about 500.
Is this the playlist called "The Features Film"? Looks like they got rid of Episode 6, which must be the one you guys are talking about. If the car driver is trying to kill the biker, you're right, it makes perfect sense in the context of the "secret agent" storyline.

Is this the playlist called "The Features Film"? Looks like they got rid of Episode 6, which must be the one you guys are talking about. If the car driver is trying to kill the biker, you're right, it makes perfect sense in the context of the "secret agent" storyline.
Well technically the car tries to kill the biker using lane assist but then the entitled ahole driver says "this lane is taken" and laughs at the carnage.

As mentioned, if you watch the series in order, it makes perfect sense. He's not the bad guy.
And since they took down the episode, I can't comment on it, but I imagine it would make me angry as well taken out of context. Like many things in life.

And for the record, I'm not a fan of Kia other than hoping they'd eventually re-release the Elan as an affordable sports car after buying it from Lotus.

This series is basically a knock-off of the BMW Films "The Hire" series with Clive Owen.

Back
Top Bottom