Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

I'm here... I think. I'm at a Tim Horton's next to Pfaff Audi on Jane south of Rutherford. Nobody else here yet unless I'm in the wrong place. I can only stay until 8p so I might miss the whole thing after all. #fail

For those who are running late, theres usually a meet at Kennedy Commons thats starts at around 9pm.

great meet again tonight ! nice to see a cruiser come out!

lightingfresh hope all is good, catch ya next wek!

Last edited:
Nice pic training wheels. Great meeing everyone. It was nice learning a bit more about about sport bikes. Ya, I was the one who brought the "couch" I mean cruiser (LOL). One day I hope to ride a sport bike - but that seat looks as hard as a 2 x 4. (sorry I blasted off but traffic was too heavy to stick with the group and my throttle hand was begging for a work out)!

Nice pic training wheels. Great meeing everyone. It was nice learning a bit more about about sport bikes. Ya, I was the one who brought the "couch" I mean cruiser (LOL). One day I hope to ride a sport bike - but that seat looks as hard as a 2 x 4. (sorry I blasted off but traffic was too heavy to stick with the group and my throttle hand was begging for a work out)!

yeah good meeting up with you guys....it was a bit chilly that night, hopefully the cold doesn't come early this year.

btw, nice mod highway.

Back
Top Bottom