Kawasaki Ninja H2...750 cc supercharged. | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawasaki Ninja H2...750 cc supercharged.

Revealing the track-only bike first seems like a mistake. Average Joe does not go to the track. They're killing their own buzz.

Looks Aventador-like. I'll reserve judgment until plain, non-marketing photos emerge.

Revealing the track-only bike first seems like a mistake. Average Joe does not go to the track. They're killing their own buzz.

Looks Aventador-like. I'll reserve judgment until plain, non-marketing photos emerge.

Average Joe will not be buying the bike ...

Good points.

Probably electronic ignition. Also agree with Rob MacLennan about the design situation. Furthermore, if you're going to bank on the H2 moniker it should have been a 3 cylinder. Otherwise what's the connection? I probably shouldn't be commenting on high end sport bikes, the whole deal is going full on retard but they said that about the original H2 as well. Maybe that's the connection?

Last edited:
I love it and hate it. The wings, meh... not for me.... much of the expected performance is amazing. Hopefully they provide an uncorked top speed number, I would expect it will be impressive. Whatever the street version will be, I'm sure it will still be impressive in performance. Style is always subjective, but the single side swing arm, trellised frame and some of the styling cues are pretty nice, even if they seem "borrowed" from some Italian cousins :)

Probably electronic ignition. Also agree with Rob MacLennan about the design situation. Furthermore, if you're going to bank on the H2 moniker it should have been a 3 cylinder. Otherwise what's the connection? I probably shouldn't be commenting on high end sport bikes, the whole deal is going full on retard but they said that about the original H2 as well. Maybe that's the connection?

If the H2R really makes more power than a MotoGP bike, it just might top the old H2 in the widow-maker category.

I struggle to see how they're gonna make that monstrosity of a design into an appealing street bike. Maybe they'll dumb down the winglets (into mirrors) and it won't look so spacey with a few lights here and there.

Either way, can't argue against 300hp. I'd ride it.

100% tacky.
I love it.

Do they offer an "Additional Wing Package"? If so, I am sold.

Back to mods and rocker days. If 2 are good, 50 must be better.

mod-oa.jpg

300hp is simply astounding. Even if the street version is de-tuned from the factory, it may be very easy to get it back up to, and even well beyond that figure. Add the fact that this bike looks like it will be very light, and it becomes apparant that Kawasaki has created an absolute monster.

I cant wait to see all he H2 vs. car vs fighter jet etc. drag races this is going to lead to lol.

Based on that technology supercharged 1200cc @450hp is easily within reach. I like how Kawasaki Heavy Industries is taking baby steps. Smart business strategy, just feed them a little at a time. I probably won't bother watching the first round of videos. I'll wait until they get into the serious power.

Very upset, I thought it would have a zero sided swing arm for sure. Also, I hate the taste of star anise, so I don't want that on my rear wheel thank you.

I think it's awesome that it looks insane. Big companies don't have to make bikes like this. They could keep churning out ninjas all day and laugh all the way to the bank. Instead they made some heinously powerful bike with love it or hate it looks and gave their guys something fun to work on. Now they have a true halo model, and it gives people on the internet something to argue about. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom