Jordan Szoke’s selling some bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jordan Szoke’s selling some bikes

looked at some of the prices on other things he has listed, over charging on most of it

But the bragging rights....

Definitely lose any ability to blame the bike. It is clear that all the suck is behind the bars.

I ride track with a couple of people who have all sorts of go-fast parts, they’re always super fine-tuning their suspension...and they’re laying down lap times that I could easily do on my stock ADV bike....lol!
9/10 it’s the rider, not the bike. And the majority of the time the rider would be just as fast on a stock bike with a good set of tires than a full-on track bike with all the aftermarket goodies.

Not sure about the Kawis, but the Beemer and Honda have been up for sale for at least six months, as I saw them when I started looking for a track bike. The pricing isn't bargain-basement, but it's not outrageous considering the bits included. I suspect they'd be long sold if the border was open, as they're definitely niche items at that level...

I ride track with a couple of people who have all sorts of go-fast parts, they’re always super fine-tuning their suspension...and they’re laying down lap times that I could easily do on my stock ADV bike....lol!
9/10 it’s the rider, not the bike. And the majority of the time the rider would be just as fast on a stock bike with a good set of tires than a full-on track bike with all the aftermarket goodies.
Oh I know, but we all like to blame the bike. Normally people don't have proof how much is the rider and how much is the bike. You can easily look up the laptimes for those bikes when ridden very well. Any time off that pace is your fault.

Oh I know, but we all like to blame the bike. Normally people don't have proof how much is the rider and how much is the bike. You can easily look up the laptimes for those bikes when ridden very well. Any time off that pace is your fault.

Honestly surprised by how many people think this way.

They should've worn glasses and done math competitions: can't blame anything but your own brain then!

EDIT: Why's he selling them? Thought he the dude who keeps winning our local races.

Last edited:

lol @Matt Rain was miles ahead of me in the twisties one day on his 85 FJ600 and I was on my zx6r. I should have stayed home that day

Iv'e chased lots of sportbikes through 15sr on my KLR

Sorry, but you can’t compare street riding to track riding.
Street riding, I used to keep up with sport bikes on my Yamaha Majesty 400 scooter. Does that mean I could have kept up with sport bikes on the track? Noooope!

Sorry, but you can’t compare street riding to track riding.
Street riding, I used to keep up with sport bikes on my Yamaha Majesty 400 scooter. Does that mean I could have kept up with sport bikes on the track? Noooope!
Not what i said, why do people on this forum blow things up. Let me try this again, i have pushed the so called squids through 15sr when i was on my KLR.

I'm along way from a track rider.

Last edited:
Jordan's bikes are always top notch. He's selling them because he doesn't need them any more and can use the $$$.
Canadians are notoriously cheap, if those bikes were for sale in the U.S. they'd be gone in a heartbeat.
How much is the bike and how much is the rider ? One way to find out.
Buy one, put your kit on and go run with the big dogs - or stay on the porch.

Jordan's bikes are always top notch. He's selling them because he doesn't need them any more and can use the $$$.
Canadians are notoriously cheap, if those bikes were for sale in the U.S. they'd be gone in a heartbeat.
Canadians are only cheap when buying. When selling they think their stuff is worth twice as much as everything else.

We are? I thought that was only Quebec.

Not what i said, why do people on this forum blow things up. Let me try this again, i have pushed the so called squids through 15sr when i was on my KLR.

Because this is a thread about track bikes. So if you make a comment about "Iv'e chased lots of sportbikes through 15sr on my KLR", some of us are gonna wonder "......on a track? ********."

Normally you don't see these kind of bikes on the street. Though I did see one at LnL before. Never saw him again after; hopefully RIP via tickets and not RIP via no headlights on DVP.

Am I reading it right only 1 of the bikes has the race engine still in it?

I once kept up to a Ferrari in my old Ford Pinto, it was on the road not on the track--lol what is the point? I am pretty sure he was not racing me....

I once kept up to a Ferrari in my old Ford Pinto, it was on the road not on the track--lol what is the point? I am pretty sure he was not racing me....
He was waiting for the "show".

Back
Top Bottom