Join the 2019 GTAM Online Ride team | GTAMotorcycle.com

Join the 2019 GTAM Online Ride team

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
GTAMotorcycle.com has always been a big supporter of Ride for Sight and this year is no different. Did you know that GTAM is 20 years old this year? Help us celebrate by joining the Ride for Sight Online Ride Team and help us win first place in the team challenge.

Join the GTAM 2019 Online Ride Team and help continue the tradition of motorcyclists fighting blindness. Be sure to top by both GTAM's and Ride for Sight's booths at the Supershow this weekend and say hi to fellow GTAM Members.

GTAM 2019 RFS Team

Last edited:
Reactions: J_F
Re: Join the 2019 GTAM Onlilne Ride team

Happy Birthday GTAM - you've come a long way Baby! ...and it's cold outside!

We're sure you'll be celebrating all year long this awesome milestone. We look forward to seeing you at Ride for Sight in beautiful Fenelon Falls, On. GTAM has a long history of winning the Team Challenge, and when you didn't win you were usually runner up. You've done an awesome job over the years on this forum and in Fighting Blindness. Keep up the great work on both fronts!

Last edited:
Re: Join the 2019 GTAM Onlilne Ride team

will try to get my riding buddies to go this year
and raise $$
but they've mostly become GSA nerds
they were horrified when I described the weenie event
but I'll still try :)

will try to get my riding buddies to go this year
and raise $$
but they've mostly become GSA nerds
they were horrified when I described the weenie event
but I'll still try :)

Hey, we always say that it doesn't matter what you ride or who you ride with as long as you Ride for Sight!

Besides, the GSA has a distinct advantage in the weenie bite as they put the passenger much higher and thus closer to said weenie!

Reactions: J_F
Ride for Sight is only 1 month away! Get started fundraising and join team GTAM for one of the best motorcycle weekends ever! There will be bike games, show n shine, monster pull, silent auction, concerts both days, camping, and the motorcycle parade on Saturday morning leaving from Stouffville and riding to Fenelon Falls!

Just let them know ... What happens at Ride stays at Ride!

Back
Top Bottom