johnnyp youre the man | GTAMotorcycle.com

johnnyp youre the man

2kgixx

2013 street killer rasta style, big thanks to johnny for hooking up parts and help i needed
body work is going for paint soon ill update the pics when its all complete

FriendlyFoe

Damn it, i was going to try to be the man today. Guess theres no point now....

JohnnyP636

Site Supporter
LOL the rasta edition 636 is popping man, glad you decided to keep it rasta...Just add some red in there for me please, maybe airbrush a lion head or 2 wearing a crown...

w33z11

Johnny, do you powder coat it yourself? if so can i get a quote from you?

JohnnyP636

Site Supporter
Johnny, do you powder coat it yourself? if so can i get a quote from you?

I dont do the actual coating, I work with an industrial coater down the street from my shop. I do all the stripping of the parts, cleaning, bearings removal, etc etc. And the prep work, then he just coats for me...And then I also do all the reassembly...

You can PM me with any questions...

2kgixx

LOL the rasta edition 636 is popping man, glad you decided to keep it rasta...Just add some red in there for me please, maybe airbrush a lion head or 2 wearing a crown...
rasta kinda grew on me thinking of doing the wheels yellow and keeping the rest black

2kgixx

haha just noticed my sushi take out in the pic should of went with ox tail dinner that would of been epic

RockerGuy

Banned
Site Supporter
haha just noticed my sushi take out in the pic should of went with ox tail dinner that would of been epic

I was just looking at that. Was lunch time?

Sent from my phone using my paws

w33z11

LOL! looked like some kebob to me, was gonna comment earlier haha! ox tail would have been priceless.

Top Bottom