IT'S BACK! Yamaha Announce The Return Of The Yamaha R6! | GTAMotorcycle.com

IT'S BACK! Yamaha Announce The Return Of The Yamaha R6!

Not sure if the clip bait but here it is

Pretty sure thats the fakest channel on youtube. A few days ago he mentioned some blatantly false news about suzuki that wasnt available anywhere.

I don't wanna go through the effort of screen capping thumbnails but there are some pretty wacky videos on that channel

Judging by the lofty titles, frequency of videos, clickbait and thumbnail nature of the content, it seems the author of that channel gives 0 @!$&s about accuracy or integrity and is basically just trying to game the algorithm for fame and views.

Last edited by a moderator:
See, that's why people are so enthralled God - All the magic tricks.

Without looking at any content besides the thumbnails they all look very missleading. 🤷‍♂️
I don't even know what a R6 is anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Judging by the lofty titles, frequency of videos, clickbait and thumbnail nature of the content, it seems the author of that channel gives 0 @!$&s about accuracy or integrity and is basically just trying to game the algorithm for fame and views.

And YouTube gives zero farks either.

Umm nope
Now I am probably going to be banned for sure 😫
What is the rpm limit on a Yamaha R6?

2006 tachometer problem

In 2006, Yamaha advertised that the R6 had a redline of 17,500 rpm. This is 2,000 rpm higher than the previous R6 model and was the highest tachometer redline of any 2006 production four-stroke motorcycle engine. The true maximum engine speed was limited by the ECU to 15,800 rpm.

The best part is that was entirely a problem of Yamaha's own making. Nobody would have cared, at all, if Yamaha had just kept their mouths shut about the redline until they had nailed down what they could produce.

What is the rpm limit on a Yamaha R6?

2006 tachometer problem

In 2006, Yamaha advertised that the R6 had a redline of 17,500 rpm. This is 2,000 rpm higher than the previous R6 model and was the highest tachometer redline of any 2006 production four-stroke motorcycle engine. The true maximum engine speed was limited by the ECU to 15,800 rpm.
Thanks, well before my time, I only started riding in 2017. I'm still a noob compared to most of you.

Back
Top Bottom