Is Whitby the new mecca to see motorcycles? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is Whitby the new mecca to see motorcycles?

ignited

I was driving in the area consumers drive / champlain ave and there are tons of bikes everywhere. Between Royal Distributing, GP Bikes, Mackie Harley and Durham college motorcycle M1/M2 exit. I must of came across an easy 200 motorcycles within 2 km. Kinda cool to kick tires and look at all makes of bikes. Anywhere else like that in the GTA area?

tons of weekly meets in toronto... (ex. lakeshore, kennedy commons, broadview..etc)

I'm not surprised with the new GP and Royal there. I find myself in that area more often now.

I'm not surprised with the new GP and Royal there. I find myself in that area more often now.

+1... royal having a tent sale..... and its a gorgeous day out for a ride....

i have been to K C for scar group rides and L and L on thurs nights what/where is the broadview meet?

Where is Whitby? Is that near here?

ill sell you my house in whitby! its 3km from gp bikes
but its at a premium because of the proximity to awesomeness.

haha

i ****ing hate/love whitby.

infestation of flies, stupid 401, but love the bikes and water and riding

When are we going to get a GP Bikes or a Royal Distributing over here in the west (Oakville,Burlington),its a long drive through Toronto traffic and potholes to get to Whitby.

When are we going to get a GP Bikes or a Royal Distributing over here in the west (Oakville,Burlington),its a long drive through Toronto traffic and potholes to get to Whitby.

Pardon my ignorance...but wouldn't it be closer to just drive to Guelph from Burlington? And a hell of a lot nicer drive...

Last edited:
I was around that area today.. noticed that too, like both new stores.. GP is fancy huh.. Royal has lots of goodies.

Back
Top Bottom