Is Arai in Aliexpress Legit | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is Arai in Aliexpress Legit

ramzdam

I'm thinking of purchasing my Arai helmet and I have been browsing for days for a cheaper arai helmet. All of he helmet that is in http://revzilla.com is selling the Arai RX-7x helmet for 881 usd and same with Amazon. So basically almost all seller is selling this helmet for a 800+usd. But I found the same helmet in Aliexpress which only sold for 600+usd. I'm not sure if this is legit. Here is the link [Aliexpress Arai Helmet Here] but I'm not sure if this is a legit helmet or just some cheap knockoff helmet. Any idea on how to spot a fake and a legit? and how to know if the seller is legit? I saw his rating and he has like 90+% positive rating that's why I thought maybe he sell a legit helmet but the price of only 600usd is kinda fishy. But it would be great if this is actually a legit helmet

If it is on Aliexpress, it is not legit. Not even going to click the link.
Happy to be proven wrong.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Nothing to next to nothing on Aliexpress is legit. It's not even a question really.

That's not to say there isnt some good offbrand stuff on there, but to buy a branded item thinking its real is a mistake.

Please do not buy a helmet off of Aliexpress. I'm all for buying cheap **** off there, but helmet is not one of them. If you are on a tight budget, look into the CL17 from HJC.

The Shoei helmets they show on the site are a joke. Not even good counterfeits.

Site is legit, but the stuff you buy on there...well...if it ain't a Chinese-branded product, chances are it's fake.

no way of knowing
and if you do buy and find out it's fake
zero recourse for you

not to say there aren't some great deals there
just not something that your life may depend on

Back
Top Bottom