Insurance quote For M1 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance quote For M1

LilTerry

Hi everyone,
I'm 19 years old, current M1 holder and about to buy Suzuki gsx250r, and I passed the safety course last week. I can get my M2 at the end of October, but I wanna ride before winter comes.
1. So is there any insurance company that will take my money and how much will it cost.
2. And whats the steps of purchasing insurance.
3. If I bought insurance for M1, can I get the price down automatically after I got M2 or I have to cancel the Insurance and buy a new one?
Thanks

Last edited:
Who do you have house or contents insurance with now, that is the best place to start with a quote,
failing that try an online quote from ridersplus.com and tell us how much they want because we are morbidly curious.

(y) nice bike

Who do you have house or contents insurance with now, that is the best place to start with a quote,
failing that try an online quote from ridersplus.com and tell us how much they want because we are morbidly curious.

(y) nice bike
thanks for your reply.
I tired quote online on ridersplus but failed it says I have to call them to get a quote

Oooooo that's not good, did you check 'no' I don't want household insurance?
be ready to consider at least a tenant package when you talk to the nice lady.

Oooooo that's not good, did you check 'no' I don't want household insurance?
be ready to consider at least a tenant package when you talk to the nice lady.
I did, actually, I'm also looking for tenant insurance, that may be help for a discount

Hi everyone,
I'm 19 years old, current M1 holder and about to buy Suzuki gsx250r, and I passed the safety course last week. I can get my M2 at the end of October, but I wanna ride before winter comes.
1. So is there any insurance company that will take my money and how much will it cost.
2. And whats the steps of purchasing insurance.
3. If I bought insurance for M1, can I get the price down automatically after I got M2 or I have to cancel the Insurance and buy a new one?
Thanks

This all may be moot because you might not be able to get your M2 at the end of October. Look into booking your M1 Exit test (Road test to get your M2) as I believe Drive Test stops all tests by early October and the same for the various riding schools. Your M1 expires after 90 days so you may need to redo your M1 written test in February at the earliest.

This all may be moot because you might not be able to get your M2 at the end of October. Look into booking your M1 Exit test (Road test to get your M2) as I believe Drive Test stops all tests by early October and the same for the various riding schools. Your M1 expires after 90 days so you may need to redo your M1 written test in February at the earliest.
Thanks for your reply, but I did mention that I passed the safety course, probably you missed that.

Don't waste your time with online quoting systems...many/most are inaccurate. Just get on the phone to as many brokers and companies you can hunt up.

Take note that not all will rate you as an M2 rider given as you still technically hold an M1, even though for all intents and purposes you are as good as an M2 rider now. Usually only motorcycle specific carriers like Riders Plus will rate you as M2 even if you hold an M1 but have proof of having passed a recognized M1X course.

Back
Top Bottom