Insurance prices. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance prices.

Hey guys I'm new to this site and motorcycles all together (only have experience off-road dirtbiking) I would just like to know if i get my M1 & M2 licence now and wait a year without buying a bike, will my insurance be lower than just waiting a year and getting my licence at the same time as a bike. Im a 19 year old male with no charges. Thanks for your help!

that's what i heard.
but i haven't checked with the insurance ppl yet.
best place to ask would be here, but better if you ask the ppl who will insure you....(maybe...i've had faster response in forums than those lazy mofos at the office).

welcome to the club :)

yes! you will have lower insurance rates after 1 year starting from your m1 date. ex: if you got your m1 today hypothetically, it would be cheaper to insure a bike on may 15, 2012. however you must have one year of continuous license, ie you cant be NOT-licensed during the year. everything you need to know about insurance, esp for us under 25's are in the stickies.

btw theres really no point of insuring for 2012 if the world is ending :lmao:

As long as you hold M2 for 1 year your good with JEVCO - thats how it was for me. 19 as well and got a 09 GSF 500.

thanks for the info guys! I'm going to get my licence soon, but ill probably wait to get a bike untill i have a bit more cash-flow. But who knows i might give in ha ha

Back
Top Bottom