Insurance Fraud | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance Fraud

No, the insurer uses their "experts" in order to deny benefits. The lawyer then has to hire "experts" to counter, the opinion of the other expert. The law firm, just like the insurer, get no "kick back". It is however, WELL known that your "opinion" is shaped, by who is paying your fee. So the lawyers get what they want as doe the insurer. The "experts" know that if for example they wrote a report, for the insurer, which said yep this client is broken and NEEDS treatment, they won't be getting anymore calls from the insurer....lol

No my rates did NOT increase, both my bike claims were no fault, (rear ended by another rider, that I didn't know, and of course the Goose incident)...lol

So you don't think the lawyer's experts provide any type of referral fee back to the lawyers?

At the end of the day the insurer paid out $20,500 for you to get $6K. Any chance you insurance rates went up?

Ahem - at the risk of getting back on topic, no matter what your premium is the first $250 of it is earmarked to pay out on fraudulent claims.
What's wrong with this picture ? People go to jail for this kind of activity.

Why fix your problem when all you have to do is hold out your hand and the government tells people to put money in it?

Back
Top Bottom