Insurance for a 16 Year Old? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance for a 16 Year Old?

AndreiG

Hey guys, anyone know where I could find insurance at my age, I'm 16 and I will be driving a kawasaki ninja 250r. I have my m1 and I'm doing a riders training course in October. Any help is appreciated!

I was not in that class...

3000-4000

Hey guys, anyone know where I could find insurance at my age, I'm 16 and I will be driving a kawasaki ninja 250r. I have my m1 and I'm doing a riders training course in October. Any help is appreciated!

Not worth the money to be cool. Save it all and buy a house before all your friends.

Last edited:
Be happy if you get this price, but be prepared for some quotes in the 5 figures

wow.. When I turned 16 I took the riders course and went out and bought a cb900f for my first bike.. I remember insurance being just under $600 a year for full coverage on the 900. (Damn, that was awhile ago...) now I feel old.

wow.. When I turned 16 I took the riders course and went out and bought a cb900f for my first bike.. I remember insurance being just under $600 a year for full coverage on the 900. (Damn, that was awhile ago...) now I feel old.

Hopefully you aren't one of the ones that ruined it for the rest of us :D

Hopefully you aren't one of the ones that ruined it for the rest of us :D

Nope, never been involved in fraud or milked the system for anything. (only 1 claim in 20+ years) Tickets... never been caught, I mean no. On a bike that is...

That 900 was a nice ride.. :( Miss that in a way..

That 900 was a nice ride..

That bike really showed you what it could do when the tach got up to 7,800 through to about 9,500 r.p.m. I bet you could find another cheap and insure it as a classic.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

That bike really showed you what it could do when the tach got up to 7,800 through to about 9,500 r.p.m. I bet you could find another cheap and insure it as a classic.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I actually debated that.. It was the type of bike you could ride all day. I had the 82 cb900f and my dad bought the cb750k (I believe it was the k?) The cruiser model. nice 2 tone blue.

That was it exactly, except mine had the wolf 4-1
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...nda-CB900F-for-sale-20-000kms-Great-Condition

That must have been a long time ago. A lot has changed in the last 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom