Insurance for 24 yr old | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance for 24 yr old

Jayx3

Hey guys.. I am having a hard time finding insurance. I have my m2 and got it in 2016. Had 2 bikes before. Last one was a cbr500r and sold it. I am looking to upgrade to an r6 or similar. I live in Bolton area.. Im getting close to $500 a month for an r6.. Any suggestion or a good broker?

Mad Mike

24yrs old and M2 = beginner bike. Doubtful any broker will beat $500/mo on an R bike.

Best to get another CBR, then get to 25, then get your M. Once you have 6 years of continuous riding (meaning 6 years of continuous insurance on a bike) your rates will drop quite a bit, probably 200/mo for an R6.

There\s a great thread on young riders and R bikes here telling tales of R bikes and young riders.

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Hey guys.. I am having a hard time finding insurance. I have my m2 and got it in 2016. Had 2 bikes before. Last one was a cbr500r and sold it. I am looking to upgrade to an r6 or similar. I live in Bolton area.. Im getting close to $500 a month for an r6.. Any suggestion or a good broker?
Good broker isn't the answer to your problem and you have 3 of them;

Choice of bike

If you really want to have that 'next level' of performance now then i'd suggest looking at the naked/less race replica alternatives

mt07
fz6/fz6r
sv650
cbr650r

likely you'll find much better rates on these then the race replicas.

Top Bottom