IMleathergoods Hamilton | GTAMotorcycle.com

IMleathergoods Hamilton

tat2

Site Supporter
Does anybody know if IMleathergoods in Hamilton is still in business? Phone number says "Not in service", webpage is a Godaddy placeholder, Facebook page has had no updates since last year.

If not anybody know where I can get leather repaired in the Hamilton area, preferably with motorcycle leather repair experience?

I've also had work done at Riders Solutions. No issues, would definitely send my friends there :)

Do these people do one piece leather cleaning/conditioning?

Yeah she is still around. I will try and look for her cell today if I can find it. She took on a full time job and is just doing the leathers on the side.
As said above if I find her cell I'll pm you. Or like mentioned above pm assassin.

Do these people do one piece leather cleaning/conditioning?

Be careful here. You can go to any dry cleaner and they will "clean" it but it's all chemical based.
I don't like the process because it drys the leather out really bad.
If you have a removable liner you can clean that yourself.
The outside of the suit can only be cleaned so much properly and still maintain the leather quality.
At the track we clean some guys suits nearly every weekend. If you have white,, it's pretty much the only way
to keep it looking good. Once the dirt is ground in it it's tough to get out.
But a regular cleaning and condition is the best way to keep it looking good.
And NO silicone based stuff ever! We use all natural based cleaners and elbow grease.
You also need a product that can help pull the salt from perspiration out.
Sometimes we'll clean a suit and condition it maybe two, three times before it comes back to looking good.
If it looks too good too fast,,chemicals were used.

John

If your talking about glen at the shop on king street east, then yes he's still open. Was there last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your talking about glen at the shop on king street east, then yes he's still open. Was there last weekend.

I don't think anybody was talking about a Glen. Where is this located? Another option would be good.

Glen at
Classic Motorcycle Leathers & Accessories

1813 King St. East
Hamilton‎ On.‎
Nice guy, does leather alterations.

Back
Top Bottom