If it SOUNDS like a motorcycle, can it park on the sidewalk? | GTAMotorcycle.com

If it SOUNDS like a motorcycle, can it park on the sidewalk?

Emefef

Site Supporter
This was parked on the sidewalk yesterday - electric.

stryker1.jpg

But then I saw this, and wondered if it's turned on, does he have to park on the street?

stryker2.jpg
Do a lot of e-bikes have this? There are speakers on each side of the seat, I'm not sure if there are more or how loud it actually is. Imagine going by a cafe with a patio and suddenly turning the volume up! People would spill their drinks and run for cover!

Attachments

• stryker2.jpg
    stryker2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 80
It just occurred to me that since it's not really a motorcycle, why should the rider be restricted to only motorcycle sounds? Maybe you can download "train sound" for example, or Boeing 787. That would make it safer to ride in the city.

you can buy fm transmitters that plug into your car cigarette lighter and use the voltage to know the cars rpm. you can choose lambo, ferrari, muscle cars...etc
runs through your speakers, i kinda want to get one and put it in my sisters mini van and roll up to a car show lol

I saw a video of that - guy driving around in a Tucson with v8 hemi sound or something. Funny

It just occurred to me that since it's not really a motorcycle, why should the rider be restricted to only motorcycle sounds? Maybe you can download "train sound" for example, or Boeing 787. That would make it safer to ride in the city.

the sound of a horse would get some looks

It needs "sexy" fart sounds

Last edited:
If the vehicle doesn't have a license plate, it can't be ticketed.

If the vehicle doesn't have a license plate, it can't be ticketed.
But if the motorcycle sound was turned on, it could be mistaken for an unplated vehicle and towed. That little control panel must be used carefully.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom