Idiot of the year award - 2018 Edition | GTAMotorcycle.com

Idiot of the year award - 2018 Edition

Sebi

Don't call me Shirley
Site Supporter
Well, thought I'd start it up as a fun thing to pass the winter blues, so welcome to the first GTAM Idiot of the Year Award!

Here's how this will work:

1. Post up a video of the biggest idiot of the (2018 ) year. Should be somewhat related to bikes (or cars? I'm not your dad, post what you want) and occurring that year.
2. On May 1st I will open up a poll for voting the official GTAM Idiot of the Year award. Poll closes May 15

Why May 1st? Since the weather will likely be better and I'll be riding instead of trying to kill time.

Anyway, let me christen this thread with this beauty:
[video=youtube;7eFiGd2oBKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eFiGd2oBKQ[/video]

Well, thought I'd start it up as a fun thing to pass the winter blues, so welcome to the first GTAM Idiot of the Year Award!

Here's how this will work:

1. Post up a video of the biggest idiot of the (2018 ) year. Should be somewhat related to bikes (or cars? I'm not your dad, post what you want) and occurring that year.
2. On May 1st I will open up a poll for voting the official GTAM Idiot of the Year award. Poll closes May 15

Why May 1st? Since the weather will likely be better and I'll be riding instead of trying to kill time.

Anyway, let me christen this thread with this beauty:
[video=youtube;7eFiGd2oBKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eFiGd2oBKQ[/video]
Please tell me they caught this clown

This guy clearly shows his face in some of his videos, and in the state of Florida you dont need insurance

Please tell me they caught this clown
The comments say he was arrested then later released. He did crash and break his leg, I would never wish something bad like that on anyone especially another biker but umm, yeah...

I watched a bit of his channel, self centered arrogant little brat is a mild way to describe him. I don't want to clutter this thread with more of his crap but his channel is rpstv if anyone wants to see more of this idiot.

Has to be bike related since this isn't Romper Room.
The comments say he was arrested then later released. He did crash and break his leg, I would never wish something bad like that on anyone especially another biker but umm, yeah...

I watched a bit of his channel, self centered arrogant little brat is a mild way to describe him. I don't want to clutter this thread with more of his crap but his channel is rpstv if anyone wants to see more of this idiot.
You should see the video he releases AFTER he gets arrested.
Boo hoo! I'm so sorry guys, I've been a bad role model, give me another chance. I'll set a better example. Please dont unsubscribe, I dont want a real job.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I'd pay money to see somebody ride by him and knock the camera off the side of his helmet.

For me, it's more quantity than quality. Every day, there are thousands and thousands of people who ride partway into another lane, run stop signs and red lights, turn too close in front of oncoming traffic, back up in traffic, merge way too early and then let a dozen more cut in front of them. etc. etc., and feel that they're doing nothing wrong. Calling them idiots, is an insult to idiots.

:lmao:

[video=youtube;Uz50_cntFiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz50_cntFiU[/video]

There's no way this is real...
Nope, not real.
I hope it's not real...

This is nuts

Unfortunately it's too often real. People just have no clue how good scammers are.

....or how stupid they themselves are.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom