I saw you... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I saw you...

Dude on an iron 883? just now on langstaff near islington. Sweet bike man. Sounds nice too.
If that's who I think it is, he's selling it.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

On a black ninja, DVP northbound Monday sept. 21 around 6ish. Pulled over by cop bike, were you lane splitting or shoulder riding? Haha no way speeding was possible in that gridlock. Thanks though, seeing that made me check my own urge to cut lanes ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

On a black ninja, DVP northbound Monday sept. 21 around 6ish. Pulled over by cop bike, were you lane splitting or shoulder riding? Haha no way speeding was possible in that gridlock. Thanks though, seeing that made me check my own urge to cut lanes 
Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Not me, but FYI, I've observed cop bike parked DVP North, on side of the onramp from Don Mills, pointing laser southbound at bend. Sometimes traffic frees up just before there and some folks may speed around that bend and get caught on the laser.

Nice silver SV650 got behind me at St Clair and Keele around 4pm. Didn't see much of it as I quickly lost them up ahead.

Saw a burnt orange ninja zx6 (?) Around 430 on Ebenezer. Bike was glistening in the sunlight. Looks nice.

Seen bunch on Mods (as in mods vs rockers) along Lakeshore in Mississauga today.
Looked like mods, unless there's some new movement I don't know about - All preppy, well dressed (tie, sport jacket), many on cafe racer type of a bike, some with side-car rigs... I don't know what it is but looks good!

Saw a grand total of two motorcycles in Toronto on the weekend.

One was driving down the wrong side of the road and cutting back into heavy traffic,
(typical supersport, running shoes, no turn signals or brakes on the bike that I could see [tail tidy]),
the other was parking in the walking area at the gas station, then weaving through traffic and bike lanes,
(typical cruiser, almost no gear whatsoever, at least you could see his brake lights).

The traffic was brutal, streets that were three lanes have become one or two. Streets that were two, have become one.
How can people want to live there, or continue to vote in a Council and/or Provincial government that would do this?
Does everybody walk everywhere?

Sunday morning, 9:30 am, a 20 plus group on the 401 east approaching 35/115 exit with the entire range of bikes high-end Euro bikes to Ninja 300s. Some 2 up on GS, and sport bikes.

Looked like a group out for a Sunday ride as they approached from behind so I moved over in my car to let them through.

Then all of a sudden the leader takes the exit and mad panic ensued as 20 bikes try to cut individually over 2 lanes of traffic to take the exit.

Hope you all had a safe ride.

was talking about the guy who flew past the stopped van in the video
Ah, I see. Sorry, I wasn't following along. Thanks.

You on a gixxer riding my ass along dundas in burlington heading east toward Appleby around 830pm ( in my car). Then you proceed to lane split and speed off at what could have easily been 100 kmh in a 60 kmh safety zone. Real smart. Good thing I didn't need to suddenly stop otherwise I'd be beating the hell out of you from inside my car. Save it for the track.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom