I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 260 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

3 sport bikes riding south on Yonge just after York Mills @ 12:30 ... last rider on a green ninja, thanks for the heads up of the cops :)

BusaBoy! I Saw you in your cage (SUV type) only moments ago. I was out running an errand in this crappy raining weather. No gloves so they didn't get soaked so I can wear them on another day without waiting for them to dry.

White Ninja this morning in the rain heading north up Midland at Lawerence.

another brave soul riding in the downpour northbound at Mavis/Central Pkwy lights.

Me: Red 09 Ninja 250
You: Black CBR 600/1000rr

hope you made it safe to wherever you were headed.

A week ago Tuesday around 10pm....

Me: Northbound on Winston Churchill
You: Turned north on Winston Churchill from Eglinton (i think)

You zoomed past me. After few mins, I saw you slowed down and waited near a gas station and then you came in my lane behind me. I stopped at left only turn signal at Argentia. You pulled over on the next left only lane beside me. You pointed out that my running light was not working. A BIG THANK YOU!!! Luckily the brake light was ok. Another rider stopped at the red light on the right also mentioned the same.:wave:

I replaced the bulb first thing next day...

Thanks.

Today around 730am QEW and the Ancaster Link
Me: Yelloy suv
You :....mink jacket :(..... WTF was the rush..... i counted 6 lane changes in 5 mins in rush hour traffic...Picture 080.jpg

WTF was the rush..... i counted 6 lane changes in 5 mins in rush hour traffic...

Why is the number of lane changes an issue? I know that sometimes that doesn't save any time but is there some inherent reason not to change lanes?

..Tom

Where is it in HTA 172?

..Tom

3. Driving a motor vehicle without due care and attention, without reasonable consideration for other persons using the highway or in a manner that may endanger any person by,

iii. repeatedly changing lanes in close proximity to other vehicles so as to advance through the ordinary flow of traffic while driving at a rate of speed that is a marked departure from the lawful rate of speed. O. Reg. 455/07, s. 2 (1).

3. Driving a motor vehicle without due care and attention, without reasonable consideration for other persons using the highway or in a manner that may endanger any person by,

iii. repeatedly changing lanes in close proximity to other vehicles so as to advance through the ordinary flow of traffic while driving at a rate of speed that is a marked departure from the lawful rate of speed. O. Reg. 455/07, s. 2 (1).

Where the underlined conditions met? From the wording I suspect that the underlined is an important part of this law.

..Tom

Where the underlined conditions met? From the wording I suspect that the underlined is an important part of this law.

..Tom

(2) In this section,

"marked departure from the lawful rate of speed" means a rate of speed that may limit the ability of a driver of a motor vehicle to prudently adjust to changing circumstances on the highway. O. Reg. 455/07, s. 2 (2).

That definition has nothing to do with the legal speed limit.

(2) In this section,

"marked departure from the lawful rate of speed" means a rate of speed that may limit the ability of a driver of a motor vehicle to prudently adjust to changing circumstances on the highway. O. Reg. 455/07, s. 2 (2).

That definition has nothing to do with the legal speed limit.

The post that I commented on was this:

... WTF was the rush..... i counted 6 lane changes in 5 mins in rush hour traffic...

6 lane changes in 5 minutes has nothing to do with speed. That would average to a lane change every 50 seconds.

..Tom

Missed the '5 minutes'. Must have blanked on it, because it doesn't really meet my definition of 'rush.'

Last edited:
Saw a guy about 10 minutes ago at UOIT (entered from Simcoe) on what appeared to be a grey sv650 with carbon fiber yoshi exhaust. Looked like you were headed down to DC. What do you do for parking?

Back
Top Bottom