I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 118 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I'll add one....

You...downtown Ottawa several times I've seen you....white and fluorescent green/yellow SS always 2-upping with semi-nubile passenger and a few yahoos on other sportbikes....I'm so impressed by how you manage to ride at 5kmh and occasionally pull in the clutch to rev the bike to high hell and back making that nice noise that indicates to everyone around that your penis is tiny and that when you're not riding you probably bang goats on your parents farm/trailer park where you still live with your Mum.

I'll add one....

You...downtown Ottawa several times I've seen you....white and fluorescent green/yellow SS always 2-upping with semi-nubile passenger and a few yahoos on other sportbikes....I'm so impressed by how you manage to ride at 5kmh and occasionally pull in the clutch to rev the bike to high hell and back making that nice noise that indicates to everyone around that your penis is tiny and that when you're not riding you probably bang goats on your parents farm/trailer park where you still live with your Mum.

baahahhah... jeezus someone didnt get their coffee today

Young woman on the red CBR yesterday on Burlington Street in Hamilton (I was on my way home in the cage). You ride good from what I saw (which is great!) but seriously...please...get some field gear, mesh or something! All you have to do is read the fallen riders section to know that a lot of the time, it's other people that take us down (no matter your skill level!)...that tank top might get you attention but no one's gonna wanna look if you end up all rashed. Yes, I DO sound like your mother...can't help it. I am a Mom :D

Don't listen!!! We need mote riders like this!! Lol

3 SS (Yammy? CBR...CBR...) riding up 400...with 2uppers... lane slitting and all (since traffic WAS ****!)

30 mins later...I see you guys again...2 cop cars...with 3 flatbeds...ladies standing on the side...you guys with heads down on the side as well...

Enjoy your summer :p

3 SS (Yammy? CBR...CBR...) riding up 400...with 2uppers... lane slitting and all (since traffic WAS ****!)

30 mins later...I see you guys again...2 cop cars...with 3 flatbeds...ladies standing on the side...you guys with heads down on the side as well...

Nice catch! I'll bet the ladies were so impressed too!

If only your helmet had this on it:
trollface_RE_My_4_20_shopping_list_lol-s469x428-166755.jpg
Would have been perfect.

Nice catch! I'll bet the ladies were so impressed too!
If them ladies need a new bike to 2up on pass them my info =)

-Jamie M.

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

To the rider on the green/silver kawasaki (Versys?) on the aldelade - eastern ave on-ramp at 7:45 today. I am profoundly sorry about the 20kg kettlebell that ripped the zipper on my bag and flew off the bike almost hitting you and several cars.

http://www.rockthegear.org/

[video=youtube;n_yyBINhd7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_yyBINhd7o[/video]

Young woman on the red CBR yesterday on Burlington Street in Hamilton (I was on my way home in the cage). You ride good from what I saw (which is great!) but seriously...please...get some field gear, mesh or something! All you have to do is read the fallen riders section to know that a lot of the time, it's other people that take us down (no matter your skill level!)...that tank top might get you attention but no one's gonna wanna look if you end up all rashed. Yes, I DO sound like your mother...can't help it. I am a Mom :D

Last edited:
July 5th

Today at 7:30 pm, NB on University at Queen

Me: pedestrian
You: black harley, 2-up with a chick in a pink helmet, white shorts and pink bikini top. Didn't get a look at the driver.

HOT!

I love the look of no gear but I love my skin on my body even more.

So I'm riding the 410 northbound last Thursday around 730pm, and saw this bike on the side of the hwy, rider a few yards ahead running with no helmet.
Stopped and tried to get his attention to see if buddy was okay, but the 407 ramp was between him and me, a couple more people stopped, said they were riders as well, then a tow truck.
A few minutes later we were finally able to talk, he said he had dropped his keys out of his pocket and on a second time around spotted them. Was waiting for a gap in traffic to make a run to the middle lane to get them.

Didn't stick around cuz the gf was waiting. Just curious how that turned out for you if you're on here....

Me: black/silver zx6r
You: some sport bike, white and red jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: July 5th

Today at 7:30 pm, NB on University at Queen

Me: pedestrian
You: black harley, 2-up with a chick in a pink helmet, white shorts and pink bikini top. Didn't get a look at the driver.

HOT!

I love the look of no gear but I love my skin on my body even more.

July 5??? I think you mean 4th.. unless you came back in time..

fitting...i'm glad they're off the roads for the time being.

So I'm riding the 410 northbound last Thursday around 730pm, and saw this bike on the side of the hwy, rider a few yards ahead running with no helmet.
Stopped and tried to get his attention to see if buddy was okay, but the 407 ramp was between him and me, a couple more people stopped, said they were riders as well, then a tow truck.
A few minutes later we were finally able to talk, he said he had dropped his keys out of his pocket and on a second time around spotted them. Was waiting for a gap in traffic to make a run to the middle lane to get them.

Didn't stick around cuz the gf was waiting. Just curious how that turned out for you if you're on here....

Me: black/silver zx6r
You: some sport bike, white and red jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holy crap...all i can picture is a game of frogger but ending with a really bad "game over"

oh well.:rolleyes:

You: Green Ninja heading westward on Central Parkway just before HWY 10.

Me: Walking into the Metro to get some groceries.

You: Revving it up like some rider with a 1" penis as you slowed down to make a right hand turn, then dropped a leg and powered through a U-turn because you obviously has no idea where you were going. I was glad to see not only cagers are stupid enough to make painfully oblivious traffic moves.

Me: Laughing at you as I went in.

Back
Top Bottom