I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 363 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Friday around 6pm. 3rd Line and Dundas. Three wet bikes parked in front of a Wings establishment. A Japaneese, an American, and an Italian.

Nobody ever sees me on here. Its just like that ***** who never called my name at the end of Romper Room all over again.

To the guy on the cruiser flapping his arm like a bird on Hwy 20 coming down the mountain around 3:30 today in Hamilton today THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - quite possibly saved me a large speeding ticket! Sneaky *** cop hanging out at the top of the hill with laser radar today!

Red 2008+ 250 Ninja in the parking lot by Staples at Keele/St. Clair.

Nice.

To the guy on the cruiser flapping his arm like a bird on Hwy 20 coming down the mountain around 3:30 today in Hamilton today THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - quite possibly saved me a large speeding ticket! Sneaky *** cop hanging out at the top of the hill with laser radar today!

There were a lot of cops out today. I was in a 50 zone and saw the radar checkpoint. I don't run a loud exhaust so he didn't know I was approaching till I was closer and I could see him lining his radar gun directly at me in a firing pistol stance while I was downshifting. Downshifted too much and ended up screaming the engine as I passed him. He didn't chase. Thanks Officer! Would have sucked to get a ticket for 5 over.

I seen a lot of bikes out today...too many to list lol!

But on the other hand I was stopped at a red light in the right lane & there was a cop beside me on the left so I am sitting there waiting for the light to turn green & some chick squeezes to the right of me missing me by a few inches, I look at the cop and said: "Did you see that?" He just looked at me and said: "I ride too, you have to be careful" but they didn't even pull the chick over for almost hitting me, WOW! Maybe they were late for coffee & donuts & just thought nothing of it...I was so ****** off!

But on the other hand I was stopped at a red light in the right lane & there was a cop beside me on the left so I am sitting there waiting for the light to turn green & some chick squeezes to the right of me missing me by a few inches, I look at the cop and said: "Did you see that?" He just looked at me and said: "I ride too, you have to be careful" but they didn't even pull the chick over for almost hitting me, WOW! Maybe they were late for coffee & donuts & just thought nothing of it...I was so ****** off!

They only care if you have a car tire installed on a motorcycle.

So she was in a car and you were on a bike? If you were on your bike squeezing by her car to make a right and you got pulled over you'd be on here complaining about the ******* cop....

I saw you all. I couldn't describe you because you were going too fast but you were ten to twelve sport bikes absolutely flying westbound on the QEW, weaving in and out of traffic early this afternoon. You swarmed and cut me off as you reentered the QEW after blowing past me and other traffic from the right hand turning lane as we were exiting onto Mississauga Road. In any case, there is a word for you jerks but the moderators would probably ban me if I used it. You nearly f-ed up my M2 exit test which was underway at the time, so thanks for that. Simply surviving that clusterf)*)k probably counted in my favour with the instructor, I suppose. Hope you and all the other drivers around you survived.

So she was in a car and you were on a bike? If you were on your bike squeezing by her car to make a right and you got pulled over you'd be on here complaining about the ******* cop....

I was on my bike & about 5 car lengths from the light, there was no room for her to go to my right, her wheels hit the sidewalk or it could've been me on her left & the cop was right beside me to my left in an unmarked car, now if I were filtering I would've gotten a ticket but that would've been my stupidity...I am just ****** that they didn't do anything to her after they seen her almost hit me!

Oh that does sound strange. I can't say anything more without having been there.

Today on QEW, i entered Red Hill valley and you guys just passed me, i was on ducati 1098s black with red frame. We went all the way to mississauga together. You guys had some bike club vests? Some are good riders, but couldnt keep up :))
Anyways, sorry to join up your ride, i had fun going to work, i came 25min earlier by the way, boss was impressed.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

In Alderwood area at a 4 way stop; I was on the white Ninja 300 and did the pansy fingers off the bars wave and accidentally over-revved my launch at the same time. I'm a noob, forgive me ^^

Red Ducati (848 I believe) heading East on the 401 around 2. And a whole bunch of bikes in Guelph between 3-4pm. Trio of sportbikes on hwy6 riding like they were all late to their own weddings.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

To allllllll of the hoards of bikes this weekend cruising down Hwy 28 thru Port Hope..Some of you stopped in at Primitive Designs, the rest drove by..but I saw/heard you all!!! *jealous* Glad it was a great weekend for y'all!

Back
Top Bottom