I don't understand this picture. | GTAMotorcycle.com

I don't understand this picture.

Writing on the back of the cruiser is in mirror image....which isn’t right.
Travel direction of traffic is messed up - if this picture were from The UK it would make sense.
Why someone would alter a picture with this much stuff wrong, I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well flipped back around, just the sign is flipped and the exit # removed....why? Where is it from? Flipped back around looks like the cop is pulling across to, either pull over the white car or to get in front of it to check it out?

Streetview:
Google Maps

Last edited:
Pretty sure this entire image has been flipped horizontally. But the overhead sign doesn’t agree to that

The image is flipped and the sign edited.
is2saod.png

wKTy7a6.jpg

Last edited:
I understand the reverse POLICE on the front due to the need for rear view mirror recognition. With it on the rear I wondered if Toronto cops were doing high speed chases in reverse.

Haven't we all been parked in that exact same spot at one time or another :|
The beautiful Don Valley Parkinglot

That's what I thought was wrong with the picture, no gridlock

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Good fine LC. Instant pull over wins. But still don't know what the OP pic was for or from.

I got the pic in a Facebook message / link from someone who posts a lot of sketchy stuff. The article implied that suddenly every driver in Canada that chomped a Timbit while driving was going to get a $1,000.00 fine. Canada doesn't write the HTAs so I call phishing or similar, not that it couldn't happen.

The article implied that suddenly every driver in Canada that chomped a Timbit while driving was going to get a $1,000.00 fine.

Start in Brampton. Pulled up beside a woman eating Pho @ Clark + West one day.

Back
Top Bottom